When the internal voices control the external thoughts.

Ethreadzny2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

to actually answer the question, sometimes i do.

i told a south african (white) guy at work that i thought the sound of the south african accent was evil and that all south africans are evil and should be exterminated cos they're evil evil people.

f'real though

who is up?

$max$, //Th@t Guy, abc123, alphredrock, amish son, another loser, ARCEL, BANK, BIGBLUE, billy bob, black hook, BLaCkNiGGa, BlitzOne, BOOM!BAM!, c average, cecs, cpickle, cras.1, cypher101, dankish, deathcrush, Destruction by Definition, diediedie, Donkey, Dr. Dazzle, DR. DRE, Dusty Soul, ElectricitySucks, elephantboy, enamel blood, Europe, EverTrublsum, eyesnears, Fate2*88, fk, fonerism, fr8otech, gang_starr, gatita, gnamla, goon, HangYourWife, honesdale, in2_thevoid, KAMERONER, Kes_One_HTFD, KING MILE, LiL' iNKy, maekr, meatlocker, mikro137, MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega, MLTf4nt0m, Mr. ABC, mugatu, namerocc, nekro2ala, Nerd Wonder, oddio1, pillowcase, Poop Man Bob, POTLEEZE, RiPPle cHin, rob deer, sarahyoulose, SLACKERISM, smallpimpin, soneMILWwi, sputnik!, StarzAbove, SwiKoNeS, tANKr_m16, Targetone, this him, topwizard, tryagain, TUMBLEIZM, vagrok, VictorVaughn, welovevolve

Over thinking things can lead to ridiculous amounts of stress. I know this. Like thinking about consequences and stuff. I know that when I do a throw up or something, I can be put away for a long time if I get caught, but if I don’t do it, I won’t be able to drive by and say to myself “Look, I’m up.”

Or if I say to myself that chugging the last bit of whiskey out of the bottle will lead to a terrible morning, when I wake up with blook on my face and hands, not remembering anything. But if I don’t chug that last bit, I won’t be as drunk.

Man, I should rethink how I think things over.

Archived