Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when the animal's head flew off

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by beardo, Mar 11, 2003.

1. beardo

beardo Guest

OSLO, Norway (AP) - A flying sheep's head hit a concertgoer and fractured his skull at a concert of metal band Mayhem.

The band, part of Norway's death metal music scene, was carving up a dead sheep as part of its stage act when the animal's head flew off lead singer Maniac's knife and struck 25-year-old Per Kristian Hagen.

"My relationship to sheep is a bit ambivalent now. I like them, but not when they come flying through the air," Hagen told The Associated Press Monday from his hospital room. He is expected to recover.

The show was Thursday in Bergen, 302 miles west of the capital, Oslo.

Hagen filed involuntary assault and battery charges against the band. The charges carry a maximum sentence of six months in prison.

Mayhem member Rune Eriksen, whose stage name is Blasphemer, said the incident was unfortunate. "The whole thing was an accident, but maybe it would be an idea for another show," he said.

Eriksen promised Hagen a free ticket to Mayhem's next performance.

Police detective Carl-Petter Leganger said an investigation has started but "nothing suggests this was a conscious act."

2. intent of crime

3. GLIK$

GLIK$ Dirty Dozen Crew

hahah those fucking death metal kids in Norway are insane.

I dont quite remember the whole thing, but wasnt there some band who got in a horrible car accident and one of their members died and they used his severed arm for the CD cover?

4. taco bell bomber

taco bell bomber Senior Member

BUT NO ONE CARES THAT HES CUTTIN UP ANIMALS?

SHIT IF THAT WAS IN AMERICA ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS...PROTESSSTTT!

protest bout everything these day...war..abortions..rape..no school buss drivers..no thongs for infants..oj simpson...too many protest

5. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

ahh, good old mayhem. beardo, you should look into their history.
    this is nothing.

6. eseLokE1uno

eseLokE1uno Senior Member

i dont understand you white people:huh?:

7. Norwegian Death Metal!!!!

Some of the most retarded music in the world...

8. beardo

beardo Guest

awesome

Sheep hits the fan
    By Mark Capper, Metro
    11 March 2003
    It's not unusual for things to go flying through the air at rock concerts.

Underwear, water bottles and the odd guitar have all been flung by overexcited band members and fans.

But metal band Mayhem lived up to its name after a fan's skull was fractured - by a flying sheep's head.

The Norwegian rockers were carving up a dead sheep as part of their act when its head flew off, with a little help from lead singer Maniac's knife, and struck Per Kristian Hagen in the audience.

From hospital last night, Mr Hagen, 25, said: 'My relationship to sheep is a bit ambivalent now.

'I like them, but not when they're flying through the air. I have a headache now.' Band member Rune Eriksen, stage name Blasphemer, said the attack was an accident.

'But maybe it would be an idea for another show,' he added, promising the injured fan a free ticket to the group's next performance.

Mr Hagen filed assault and battery charges against the band after the show in Norway's second largest city, Bergen, on the west coast.

The charges carry a maximum sentence of six months in prison.

Police detective Carl- Petter Leganger said an investigation had started but 'nothing suggests this was a conscious act'.

The band has a gruesome past. Two years after forming in 1984, singer Maniac left and was replaced by Dead, who lived up to his name by shooting himself through the head in 1991.

His body was found by then guitarist Euronymous, who took pictures of the corpse and made a necklace from pieces of the shattered skull.

The pictures were used on the cover of the band's album, Dawn of the Black Hearts. Euronymous was later stabbed to death by the band's then guitarist Count Grishnackh and Maniac ended up rejoining.

Dave Everley, of rock magazine Kerrang! said: 'Among fans of the scene they are one of the most legendary, infamous bands.

'But, unless you are a fan, their music is pretty much unlistenable.'

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

"My relationship to sheep is a bit ambivalent now. I like them, but not when they come flying through the air," Hagen told The Associated Press Monday from his hospital room. He is expected to recover.

hahahahahahaha..........sick

10. YinzerXpress

YinzerXpress Guest

11. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

--Yinzer Might Be Gay If, Nope He's Just Gay Anyway--

12. wiseguy

wiseguy Elite Member

killmode, go away.

13. xKillmodEx

xKillmodEx Guest

--I Await With Death's Scythe--

14. some pittsburgh flavor

some pittsburgh flavor Elite Member

in the mountains of norway
    where the weather is cold
    there's not much to do except kill each other and play guitars in the snow

15. Dr. Dazzle

Dr. Dazzle Veteran Member

Plus they kill each other and burn down churches....