WHEN SURFING "BEGINS" TO SUCK

CRAMPS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

how to post images: right click the image, go to properties, highlight the url adress and save it, then when you click on new reply click the IMG button then paste then adress in there....or if its already saved on your computer you can load it to a photo hosting site then do the same thing.

Originally posted by space base

Thats crazy looking, it could be a dolphin though but Im not a expert on fishes.

i definetly think thats a shark. it has a triangle like nose and the back fin in verticle.. i think dolfins have a horizontal fin.. but im not expert either

Originally posted by space base

how to post images: right click the image, go to properties, highlight the url adress and save it, then when you click on new reply click the IMG button then paste then adress in there....or if its already saved on your computer you can load it to a photo hosting site then do the same thing.

thanks a shit load man! lemmie se if that works:king:

• 2 weeks later...

well, it certainly isn't a eastern bottlenose dolphin.

one time i was 9 i was swimming with my dad and i said "like look there's a log in the water" and reached down to grab it and my dad says that it's a sand shark, i thought he was joking so i grabbed for it anyhow and it swam away, it was at least as tall as me, but fairly harmless i hear. what's the shallow water killer, tiger, lemon?

Florida certainly sucks in that sense for surfing, Shark attack capital of the world.

They show fly over shots of beaches all the time on the local news (this happens to be in cocoa) And while dimwitted tourists are waving to get on the evening edition, sharks are just chilling swimming all around.

It's real eerie seeing siloettes like that.

_

Claim: _ Photograph shows a surfer's close encounter with a lurking shark.

Example: _ [Collected on the Internet, 2003]

Origins: _ The photograph displayed above is indeed real, but it doesn't depict the hair-raising scene most viewers think it does.

This picture was taken by photographer Kurt Jones on 9 April 2003 at Surfrider Beach in Malibu, one of California's premier surfing beaches. But as the version of the photograph posted on the web indicates, however, the ominous-looking finned creature lurking just beneath the surface of the waves is a dolphin (possibly a bottlenose), not a shark.

http://www.snopes.com/photos/graphics/dolphin.jpg'>

A subsequent photograph of the animal taken a few seconds after the picture shown above demonstrates conclusively that it was in fact a dolphin:

Last updated: _ 24 July 2003

_

The URL for this page is http://www.snopes.com/photos/surfer.asp

Guest Pilau Hands

yeah the picture does look like a shark, but oh well. ty ese

when you're in the ocean, seeing or touching just about anything you're not prepared for is a little jarring

i ran into a sea turtle once while swimming..big mother :eek:

Guest PHYNE

when did surfing start to suck???

when mtv made a show called surf girls.........and the pics above are the reason i will NEVER go into the ocean.......fuck that shit.............