When shit gets personal

FruitPunch

Alright, some yutz has been taking out some of my shit around town. I retaliated with going over one of his spots and left it at that.

Well he decided to go back over it and include a little message "I know where you work" and in nice big letters, the name of the business. For all to see. Judging the area of town and the people I work with, it would take pretty much nothing for a cop to walk in and put 2 an 2 together.

Now, we all know he politics of a war, but this shit has seriously spun into a mess over nothing. What's your take? Fucked up? Do you have an even more fucked up senario? What should I do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by fight real crime@Jan 22 2005, 01:34 PM

thats fucked up how did he know that? :shook:

Word of mouth possibly, through one person knowing another that he happened to know.

I'm still a little baffled.

Shitty thing about the whole situation is that I don't know who the fuck he is. I did see him actually bombing the spot from the highway, but by the time I got off the exit and rolled around... gone.

Originally posted by Pearlpaint@Jan 22 2005, 02:15 PM

Cops knowing where you work means nothing. Change your name if you have to, if you think your current graf cover is exposed.

Name change was a first consideration and will more than likely happen. Tracking this kid down is tough, I have a feeling he drifts between cities judging by who he bombs with.

Sad part is the kid has nothing to show as far as skill or style.. so I guess he thought he could resort to pointing a finger inderectly and make it all end.

Whatevs.

You should see this shit he went over me with.. interesting.