Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When shit gets personal

Discussion in 'Third Rail' started by FruitPunch, Jan 22, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FruitPunch

FruitPunch New Jack

Alright, some yutz has been taking out some of my shit around town. I retaliated with going over one of his spots and left it at that.

Well he decided to go back over it and include a little message "I know where you work" and in nice big letters, the name of the business. For all to see. Judging the area of town and the people I work with, it would take pretty much nothing for a cop to walk in and put 2 an 2 together.

Now, we all know he politics of a war, but this shit has seriously spun into a mess over nothing. What's your take? Fucked up? Do you have an even more fucked up senario? What should I do?

2. WRECKONIZE

WRECKONIZE Senior Member

beef can be fun, but not when the police get involved.. i would take the spot back, find him and beat his ass. you need to let people know whats acceptable and whats not

3. fight real crime

fight real crime Junior Member

thats fucked up how did he know that? :shook:

4. FruitPunch

FruitPunch New Jack

Word of mouth possibly, through one person knowing another that he happened to know.

I'm still a little baffled.

Shitty thing about the whole situation is that I don't know who the fuck he is. I did see him actually bombing the spot from the highway, but by the time I got off the exit and rolled around... gone.

5. Gunm

Gunm Banned

track said person down and beat his ass. I don't get too riled up when someone goes over my stuff or lines me out but tip offs to the cops......that's a whole new game mang.

Keep us posted

6. Pearlpaint

Pearlpaint Junior Member

Cops knowing where you work means nothing. Change your name if you have to, if you think your current graf cover is exposed.

7. Gunm

Gunm Banned

^^^^

spoken like a smart person

8. AerosolTerrorist

AerosolTerrorist Member

Thats just messed up..you should seriosly BEAT HIS ASS!...

thats jsut worng though..keep us posted

9. conduit

conduit New Jack

Name change was a first consideration and will more than likely happen. Tracking this kid down is tough, I have a feeling he drifts between cities judging by who he bombs with.

Sad part is the kid has nothing to show as far as skill or style.. so I guess he thought he could resort to pointing a finger inderectly and make it all end.

Whatevs.

You should see this shit he went over me with.. interesting.

10. conduit

conduit New Jack

Sorry, on a friends comp.

11. acidRain_

acidRain_ New Jack

cross his stuff out then put your stuff up all over a spot. then hide and watch if you really want to know

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

since he found out info about you, that means you know mutual people, ask around in the street, not on the internet.
    thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.