Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when my gf moves out should i fuck chicks off the back yes/no?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by donkeydong, Jun 21, 2002.

1. donkeydong

donkeydong Banned

i need some help please, oh and if you know some girls drop me a line!

2. drain bamage

drain bamage Senior Member

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

as a playa,i think my big mistake was taking in a girlfriend when i had my own spot..she was there everyday!when i was all rasta out she would make the weed smokin a little uncomfortable.i had all these girls "for some reason wanting to know me".."sure!come over to my house,its right down the street.i'll cook you dinner."
    its not that my girl was a bad girlfriend..just annoying.she would cum all over my stuff and make me sit in the most uncomfortable positions with her..left arm comforting her right shoulder type deal.she loved me very much and she knew i didnt and a possible couldnt fall in love with her..i think i was the best thing that ever happened to her..just after a while it got a little crazy."obsession" she thought it was a good thing to make me think she was cheating on me..so that she can see my jealousy..thats when i broke it off. i loved her...i just wouldnt do backflips or cheat on her..
    i would definately stay a single "bachelor"..you save money and you can bring in the girls...that is if thats what you want..it would be cool.i knew i had my chances.

4. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

im going to shoot you.

I hate libraries, they always smell like shit.

Or thats me, damn, i need a shower.

5. Kr430n5_666

Kr430n5_666 Banned

:) fall on your teeth and choke on them :)

6. AeRoSoL JuNkiE

AeRoSoL JuNkiE Elite Member

If your going to fuck other girls then she shouldn't be your girlfriend...that's fucked up dude. Just break it off with her and still have sex with her, but also have sex with othes if you like...

7. boogie hands

boogie hands 12oz Legend

just the fact that you posted a thread like this tells me your probably the kind of person who should be thankful they have a girlfriend at all, if i was as stupid as you id probably be spending my time trying to keep what i had instead of scheming on some behind the back overweight 3am slop....

no ones impressed......

8. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

doing that wouldnt be very nice.
    youll get busted too.

9. FameWhore

FameWhore Junior Member

Now you can beat off like the rest of us;)

10. Ted Wakowski

Ted Wakowski Guest

11. evilistic

evilistic Elite Member

definetly need to eat shrimp...

12. uncle-boy

uncle-boy Guest

13. platapie

platapie Guest

how much do yo ulike your girlfreind?

14. railroadjerk

railroadjerk Guest

fuck off, man. you dont deserve to have a girl by your side you worthless piece of trash.

its true, nice guys finish last. but id definetely finish first in kicking your teeth in if i ever met you.

15. krie

krie Guest

i like my gf alot, so i woodnt be doing that ey