When Keeping It Real Goes Wrong

2 blaazed

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah but look he's moving all around those wild ass throws like he's done it a million times, it's obvious he has some training. ahh funny i didn't hear the audio (at work), when he jumped into his stance was everyone trippin and shit?? look like they was laughin like cmon is he serious, and yeaaa bitch i'm serious sayin whitebread

That just goes to show ya, if hes not asian and knows kunfu, chances are hell woop your ass. i remember once in higschool, these asian claim to have triad cousins tried to gang up on this black kid and when the black kid started doing kunfu stances everybody thought he was joking.

THEY WERE WRONG, SERIOUSLY WRONG.

Originally posted by MEROJUANA+Jun 18 2005, 12:58 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (MEROJUANA - Jun 18 2005, 12:58 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-2BLAZZED@Jun 18 2005, 12:55 PM

As soon as that stance would of came out, the banger would of came out

IM COSIGNING THAT. I AINT TRYING TO GET PIECED OUT IN A PARKING LOT BY SOME KUNG FU LEGEND NIGGA. IM PULLIN OUT LIKE IM NOT TRYNA HAVE NO MORE KIDS.

MEROOOO

[/b]

hahaha..word up

Originally posted by Vanity@Jun 18 2005, 03:50 PM

i give props to the cat for the look of resentment on his face before he got into his stance.

HAHAHHAHA!!! WORD!!!! ME AND MY LIL BROTHER WERE JUST DOING VOICEOVERS AND WHEN HE SHOOK HIS HEAD AND LOOKED AT MEXICO, I WAS LIKE "DAMN YO, NOW I GOTTA SET IT ON THIS NIGGA WITH THE TIGERFIST KUNG FU JUMPOFF" *DYING*

MEROOOOOOO

LEAVE YOU WITTA

BODY CAST ON,

FACE LOOK LIKE

YOU GOT A HOCKEY

MASK ON!