when karma gets you back..

johnny

some highschool kid sprayed me in the face with a watergun this afternoon while leaving my job. i've run into this dickneck before and chased him halfway around the town i work in throwing pennies at his car. the fucker gave me the finger last time for no reason. anyway, before my head almost cracked in half in anger, i realized this is what it felt like to get fucked with randomly. it's something i've done to countless other people time and time again.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest KING BLING

Karma is not a universal balance beam or some mechanism of universal revenge...it is a tool by which certain things take place to try to show us the path of enlightenment. You getting squirted was not a result of your pranks, it was a sign that maybe you might need to lighten up and indeed be more playful (just not hurtful), in realizing whatever the bigger picture is you will thus grow thankful of said perpetrators actions...I dont know your situation but you know what I mean...or you could catch him, fill a super soaker with urine and shoot it all over his face.

• 2 weeks later...

LAst Tuesday I was getting off the bus, just starting to walk my way across the intersection, when a red truck pulls up behind on my left and I hear 2 "Pffft,Pffft" noises. I then felt something tap my hip..

Some jerkass kid shot me with a paintball gun..I tried cathing up to them but to no avail.

Originally posted by KING BLING

Karma is not a universal balance beam or some mechanism of universal revenge...it is a tool by which certain things take place to try to show us the path of enlightenment. .

wouldn't you be enlightened by beating his ass

Archived