When it's time to call the cops.....

Gunm

We all hate "the man" We'd all like to bust a cap in captain O'Malley's ass given the opportunity. Don't tell me you're horrified when you see news footage of rioter's in Any City USA trashing police cruisers.

But then again, cops have saved my ass before. i'm sure there's some people here that might have endured a fucked up beating or been robbed had it not been for a police officer.

Under what circumstances would you feel it neccessary to dial the cops to come to the rescue? Trapped in a Burger King Bathroom with five angry fools waiting outside? Significant other whuppin' your ass again?

Maybe you're just hard and handle all your own buisness without the aid of officer friendly?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

why cant you just take the ass whooping like most kids who know there in trouble do. it only makes matters worse when you drag police in where there telling the kids to get out of here, while your ass is hiding inside like a ....? i remember getting caught up in a building thats has easy access in and out, with 10-15 kids all running rampart looking for kids to have there shit run and i happen to be the only one who was inside while my friend has already gotten chased out. yeah it was a great experience, i didnt run and call the cops. rather fight for what i got then just run or have cops come help me out. they could help you out then but will they help you out when you fuck up illegally, no.

this seems like an appropriate place to post this: last night i was accosted by a prostitute outside of my house. she kept trying to force her way through the door and grab my wallet from myt pocket. i finally just shoved her back and closed the gate so she couldn't get in and went to bed. see, a lot of people would have called the cops, because hey, a hooker tried to pickpocket me. but on the other hand, i'd rather not have her pimp fuck me up, and the cops round these here parts can be pretty brutal. so yeah, cops are bad, pushy hookers are bad, pimps are bad, the ghetto is good.

i got the cops on fucking speed dial.

Fucker you even look at me funny and im calling for back up.

I need a phone number, i dial 911

lost in the city, 911

cut me off in traffic, 911, " iseen a drunk driver and plate #s blah blah blah"

need a seat on the train, 911, possible terrorist in myseat

just commited a crime, well fuck police i needs to get away get away.

Originally posted by heavyLox

i got the cops on fucking speed dial.

Fucker you even look at me funny and im calling for back up.

I need a phone number, i dial 911

lost in the city, 911

cut me off in traffic, 911, " iseen a drunk driver and plate #s blah blah blah"

need a seat on the train, 911, possible terrorist in myseat

just commited a crime, well fuck police i needs to get away get away.

</span>

:lol:

Originally posted by LENS

We all hate "the man" We'd all like to bust a cap in captain O'Malley's ass given the opportunity. Don't tell me you're horrified when you see news footage of rioter's in Any City USA trashing police cruisers.

what a stupid thing to say. especially coming from you. first off, you dont bomb that much, maybe a tag here and there, but you and i both know youre wack. to the point where id rather see a buff spot than your wack bullshit.

secondly, why do you hate the cops for doing their job? im pretty sure they havent harassed you for being white past 10pm.

shut the fuck up already you cornball bitch.

/when cards get pulled.

yeah fucc tha police...and since im blacc thats a double fucc tha police...cus if i ever called those mutha fuckas 4 help...they wouldnt show up...and if they did...some how tha shit would b my fault and i would end up in the bacc of tha squad car

the cops camed to my house for a reported domestic disturbance.... my pops and i were in a fight... i guess the neighbors 3 houses down could hear us.... but when he came, it didn't solve anything/help us....

but for the most part, if ever the cops were contacted, they did very little, or nothing, to help me out....... they'd usually blame me anyway, fucking police cops.....

cops can help, but i have yet to see.. i dont' doubt their assistance... however, i do frown upon the mandatory hospital visit (enforced by the firefighters/ ambulance) after i was jumped... that shit cost me a pretty penny... and the only reason i was told i had to go, was not for my "broken nose" (which the 8 fuckers who did try to jump me, didn't even break... nor anything else in my body) but the fact that i said my "neck hurts a little"................. grrr i want my money backkkkk

http://www.wftv.com/news/3373952/detail.html

Detectives: Son Stole Dad's Police Cruiser To Stop Ex-Girlfriend

AUBURNDALE, Fla. -- A police officer's son stole his dad's cruiser and used it to pull over his estranged girlfriend, officials said.

Richard Melius, 20, of Polk City, first made more than a dozen harassing phone calls to his ex-girlfriend, then stole the cruiser's keys while his father, Lakeland Sgt. Mark Melius, was sleeping early Tuesday, officials said.

He then spotted the woman, Tabitha McKenzie, driving in Auburndale, turned on the cruiser's emergency lights and pulled her over, Polk County sheriff's reports say.

McKenzie, who is pregnant with Melius' child, called her family for help. McKenzie's stepfather Michael Thornton arrived, and the younger Melius, who lives with his parents, drove home, the report said.

He was arrested there by a sheriff's deputy on multiple charges, including stalking, falsely impersonating a law enforcement officer and grand theft auto, according to jail records.

He is also charged with burglary, driving with a suspended license and violation of probation. He was being held Wednesday without bail. It could not be determined if he has an attorney.

man fuck the cops theyve done nothing but harass me and shit...fuck it!

one time me and some homies were drunk and called the cops on these 7th rgaders breaking into a spot because we watned to see the police reaction time...which was terrible.....i was telling the cop "HI IM AN UPSTANDING CITIZIN AND IM NOTICING LOTS OF YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS BREAKING INTO THIS BUILDING" even tho the kids were asian

the cops came and were like.."you seen any africans around here breaking in?"

reaction time was shitty though....whenever you need cops they come late...vice versa they are there in 20 seconds

i have had one experience when the cops actually helped out.

way back when, when i was about 16 or so, i had some player wire rims on my car, and they got jacked IN MY DRIVE WAY. my shit was left on bricks.

so anyways, the cops winded up catching the guys like 2 weeks or so later. my rims were kinda fucked up but i got insurance money back from them, and everything worked out ok.

other than that, i dont care for them. i hate them to. but some of you guys are getting pised at them it seems for dumb reasons. which is fine if thats how you are, but the same people complaining the same people bitching when they dont do shit or help you out. ... i.e. when you get jacked, or your house gets broken into, etc...

you're real quick to want them around then i bet. and thats wack.

as far as "hating them" goes related to graffiti... what the fuck are you complaining about? youre doing something illegal, and they're job is to stop criminals. and when youre doing graffiti (a choice you made) they are unforunately suppost to be looking for you. its their job.

like i said, im not defending them, i dont care for them myself, but im not going to sit here and bash them over every little thing like they rodney king'd my ass.

the only times the cops need to be called are emergency's.And not some baby bullshit like a fight or someone stuck u up. i mean like car accidents, u just been shot, theres someone in ur house, ect. .... as for police helping you. i have had a good experience's. they have come for a few car accidents n helped the situation.And when me and my dad caught a thief in the house they came pretty quickly and took em..But other then that u need to settle your own buisness..cuz say someone wants to beat ur ass and u call the cops on them and get them arrested is only throwin gas in the fire...

Originally posted by fuck muni

man fuck the cops theyve done nothing but harass me and shit...fuck it!

one time me and some homies were drunk and called the cops on these 7th rgaders breaking into a spot because we watned to see the police reaction time...which was terrible.....i was telling the cop "HI IM AN UPSTANDING CITIZIN AND IM NOTICING LOTS OF YOUNG AFRICAN AMERICAN KIDS BREAKING INTO THIS BUILDING" even tho the kids were asian

the cops came and were like.."you seen any africans around here breaking in?"

reaction time was shitty though....whenever you need cops they come la

te...vice versa they are there in 20 seconds

YOUR AN IGNORANT FUCKIN SNITCH FOR CALLIN THE COPS JUST TO WATCH SOMEONE GET LOCKED FOR YOUR OWN ENTERTAINMENT........WHAT GOES AROUND COMES THOUGH......YOU SAY YOUR HOMELESS,WELL I DONT REALLY DOUBT IT ,BUT IF YOU HAD A PHONE TO CALL THE POLICE YOU PROBLEY GOT A T.V SO YOU WOULD OF BEEN BETTER OFF WATCHIN COPS............FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

the only times the cops need to be called are emergency's.And not some baby bullshit like a fight or someone stuck u up. i mean like car accidents, u just been shot, theres someone in ur house, ect. .... as for police helping you. i have had a good experience's. they have come for a few car accidents n helped the situation.And when me and my dad caught a thief in the house they came pretty quickly and took em..But other then that u need to settle your own buisness..cuz say someone wants to beat ur ass and u call the cops on them and get them arrested is only throwin gas in the fire...

Exactly.

If you’re not dialing 911, but you’re looking at the fridge magnet to find the non-emergency police desk line, then you don’t need to call the cops. Close this thread, already. It gives me the creeps.

Guest sneak

as i came out of a club last night at the end of the evening, some big fight kicked off between about 30 people. all the people from the club were just watching as you do, then when all the feds came screaming up in vans etc everybody cheered.

i was confused by this. only time ive seen people cheer when the police come.

Originally posted by 2BLAZZED

^^ o great another person under some corny second screename to talk shit...how corny is that [/quote

LOOK I WASNT TALKIN ANY SHIT I WAS JUST EXPRESSIN MY OPINION ,COME ON, IF YOU WERE OUT PAINTIN AND SOMEONE CALLED IN ON YOU JUST TO WATCH YOU GET HAULED OFF TO JAIL JUST FOR THEIR ENJOYMENT,YOU'D FEEL PRETTY SALTY TOO..........................AND FOR REAL 2BLAZZED IS ABOUT AS CORNY AS IT GETS:mad:

Just use the cops then beat them. I know someone who took apart their phone and there was a little button on the inside, which they pushed and it called the cops. The cops ended up playing drums with them.

sorry to sound like everyone else, but i cant fuck with the cops at all. they dont benefit me at all, im a minority as well. they like to beat the shit out of black males, harrass em, eye em down, everything. and the cops can and will do anything they want, I have grown to hate them, I know they already think Im doing something and that sucks. black? strike 1male? strike 2. hope your not doing anything your not supposed to do, also i hope your not doing too much of what your supposed to do, because your still black. the cops WILL get you sooner or later. but when they do get you dont act a fool, because they will fucking kill you. be ready for consequences. but i dont complain about the cops because everyone knows the circumstances of black kids.the odds are against us.

Originally posted by Nutonce

sorry to sound like everyone else, but i cant fuck with the cops at all. they dont benefit me at all, im a minority as well. they like to beat the shit out of black males, harrass em, eye em down, everything. and the cops can and will do anything they want, I have grown to hate them, I know they already think Im doing something and that sucks. black? strike 1male? strike 2. hope your not doing anything your not supposed to do, also i hope your not doing too much of what your supposed to do, because your still black. the cops WILL get you sooner or later. but when they do get you dont act a fool, because they will fucking kill you. be ready for consequences. but i dont complain about the cops because everyone knows the circumstances of black kids.the odds are against us.

I TOTALLY AGREE

Archived