Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When is NBC going to come to its senses...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Ski Mask, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

and release Sienfeld on DVD! WHAT THE FUCK ARE THEY WAITING FOR?
    oddly enough, when searching for "sienfeld DVD" on the NBC site I got this "sponsored link" to a bootleg package of all the sienfeld episodes. wonder if anyone has pointed that out to them yet....

http://hometown.aol.ca/debkupe/index.html

I'd buy a bootleg even, but this guy is too shady. It would have to be at a flea market stall or somthing.

anybody got inside info on a ETA for this? wheres the DVD nerds at?

2. Telo

Telo Elite Member

Shit.. Id pay top dollar for a seinfeld boxset, and im sure MILLIONS of people would agree.....

I cant understand why they wont go for this money maker..

EDIT* FIRSTY

3. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

4. Ski Mask

Ski Mask 12oz Loyalist

1gig free. no burner.

5. <KEY3>

<KEY3> Veteran Member

I still dont know why NBC
    (formely know as Needs Bill Cosby)
    hasnt dropped the Cosby show on DVD.

6. StarzAbove

StarzAbove Veteran Member

Patience is the key

7. freeze

freeze Member

maybe there's some sort of agreement with the other networks (fox) that picked up the show for re-runs? i don't know, just a thought.

8. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

everybody wants to do it but elaine, george and kramer. they weren't going to get their fair share of the profits so they're holding out..

just what i heard though..

9. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

^^ that makes sense...it'd be a royalties gold mine.

10. bigpoppa.k

bigpoppa.k Elite Member

got that right steve..
    they had to fight tooth and nail for every raise they got while the show was on, eventually wanting a small piece of the show and some of the profits from syndication.. network didn't go for any of the ownership requests and guess what? we're watching re-runs now.
    the 3 of them are sticking to their guns with the dvds though, and I sure as hell would too...

11. Im Broke

Im Broke Senior Member

well i say we do an email potition(spl?) and then send it to the
    webmaster of the nbc site and see if somethin happens... only if we
    wanna take it this far...