When is a girl off limits?

Guest Catch22

Guest Catch22

When your out with your friends & you're trying to hit on a girl, when is it off limits for another friend to try & get his mack on with her? This weekend I went out with a bunch of homeboys for my birthday (close friends). I invited a girl that I had met a couple of weeks earlier to meet up with us. To make a long story short my friend ended up macking on her all night. Therefore all the groundwork I had been laying for the previous 2 weeks was for nothing. Anyways earlier that night we had a discussion on when a girl is off limits is it when one of your friends calls dibs, when you sleep with them, when you get their #, never. What do you all think?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest --zeSto--

whoa... I deal with it all the time.

The honerable thing is to back off as soon as the two have moments alone. If she gets bored and leaves him, wait 20 minutes, then go in.

*If he isn't going to try again.

I have a friend who just doesn't know when to quit.

(and I think everyone does too) Here's a few examples.

*We were in a bar, he picked a girl and I picked a girl.

His turned him down, so he came and stole mine.

*He met my first girlfriend who's been in my life for almost 10 years.

And tries to flirt with her while I'm in the room.

*I had a fight with one girlfriend, so he tried to get in there immediately.

Some people can never be trusted with other people things.

Granted these people have serious issues and probably had to bathe with siblings a little too often.

But mostly these people have issues with Trust and Comittment.

I still like the guy, but I'll never introduce him to a girl a care about.

(Or I'll just tell them that he's got Herpes before they meet)

Guest Catch22
Originally posted by --zeSto--

(Or I'll just tell them that he's got Herpes before they meet)

Ha Ha... "Oh, you mean Garbage Dick. I think he went to get another drink. Enough about him though, tell me about yourself"

Guest Canadiano
Originally posted by pez2

go on an elimidate.

true, true.

Zest0, your 'friend' reminds me to the teeth of a snake I once chilled with. none of that anymore, however.

Thread starter (i forgot who you are), your friend ain't your friend. He is a desperate snake.

Guest --zeSto--

He's a great guy when it's just the guys.

But he has serious issues with women.

He's got zero respect for women, they're just meat to him.

And he doesn't understand that other guys may respect them.

*I think his Mother fucked other men while the little kids were in the house.

I say that because I know his sister's been with over 80 dudes.

some people get really twisted ideas of sexuality and honor.

Tough one...

from a girl's perspective,

SOMETIMES we really want your friends, and not you

so your friends CAN get try to get the mack on.

But when we're into someone,

and his friends mack,

it pisses ME off anyways some kinda bad,

a few weeks ago I was with a guy I liked,

he goes to take a piss in his friend's house

and his friend obviously knew we were there together,

we were ALONE first of all,

second of all he SAW us kiss,

then this fucker comes at me turbo style

with asshole lips puckered up and ready for action!

I denied him, he went to bed,

and then when the guy came back from the bathroom

I told him and he took that shit upstairs...

NOT a right time to mack on your friend's girly,

when he's takin a piss!

Guest platapie

why dont you gusy just ask homie if hes mackin her? and if not then go on in. but if he is then dont try and get nuts.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/american_psycho/christian_bale/psycho2.jpg'>

"....hi, im patrick bateman.....i like to flip out about people having the more expensive egg-shell backed business cards and then kill them because i cant get reservations at dorcios.....die."

reading that book made me a badass.

Guest willy.wonka

dumb^^

i think people know when you're trying to do your thing..you're friend is fucked up for even trying..

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

http://us.ent4.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/lions_gate_films/american_psycho/christian_bale/psycho2.jpg'>

"....hi, im patrick bateman.....i like to flip out about people having the more expensive egg-shell backed business cards and then kill them because i cant get reservations at dorcios.....die."

hahahaha. i saw that movie when i was stoned and i had no idea what it was about and it jsut confused the fuck out of me!!! your quote pretty much sums it up tho. fucke up movie.

anyway, about the off limits thing; its kinda up to you and your friends to decide whats off limits. ive lived in a couple different places and have a couple different sets of friends and we do things differently. with some of my friends i just tell them not to fuck with this girl cuz i hollered at her first and im into her and theyll be cool. with other friends it just up in the air. whoever can chop it up the hardest gets the girl. or whoever the girl likes. that can leave you fucked sometimes if your friends are good looking and have a grip of game under their belt but it just teaches you more and makes you work harder. if you dont like the way your friend snakes your girls, dont hang with him or just dont bring girls around him until youve gained some solid ground. there are always going to be guys out there who want your chick. its more up to your girl what happens. you just need to play it right. if youve got game (sorry for my choice of words) youll mack it, if not, practice. practice practice practice. for real. i know it sucks getting rejected and it makes it harder to approach girls but you just have to forget about what happened with other girls and go for it. you honestly do get better at it the moreyou try. so yea. keep workin on your gam until your homie doesnt stand a chance. until then, dont bring your girls around him or make sure he wont fuck with your steez.

peace

Well i dont know these have prolly already been posted but i reckon there are a few time when a chick is 'off limits'

* When she is underage (unless you are too)

* When she is related

* When she is married (To someone you are likely to see again)

* When she has problems with her pussy (need you be told not to touch a dirty bitch)

* If she is in a relationship with your mate(Once it is over shes fair game)

* If she is a friends sister/mum (that shit would just be fucking weird)

* If your mate has already started trying to go her (If he gets rejected tell him before you make your move)

Well im sure i haven't really inlightened anyone too much im gust giving you my two cents

one of my roommates and one of my friends

are fucking cock blocks like no other

i cant bring any girls around them

without the cblocks talking shit about me

or trying to get in the girls pants

they never succeed because they are ugly fucktards

but it pisses me and the rest of my friends off none the less

if a girl is into your friend... back the fuck off!

Yeah. when you tell your friends you like someone, they should forget any idea they may have had to get with her (or him). Until it's all over - but then, if it's a close friend who moves in on someone you've been into, that's fucked up too.

Also, it's really fucked up when a guy breaks up with a girl, then immediately starts hitting on her best friends! I knew someone who pulled that shit - it was sleazy, and didn't work anyway. What an ass!

Archived