Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when i'm god...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by seeking, Jan 14, 2002.

1. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

when im god, im going to make it so every female is born with a lower back tattoo.

to avoid the possability of fat ugly girls with really big tattoos, like a giant tank or something, im also going to make all women be beautiful from now on.

thats all.

2. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

but they have to be beautiful werks of art, not just some wack butterfly or a copied tribal. that shit is white trash.
    but what i really love on the women, is half sleeves full of color.

3. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

dude, of course not. the tattoos will be as fresh as the girls.

4. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

and they have to have the little point on the bottom that dips down the the cute little ass crack just a little bit.

5. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

yeah dude, totally. and they're gonna have fresh breasts as well. the tattoos will all be different and individual, but they will all be fresh as hell.

oh, i should also point out that not a single tattoo will be of an indian (especially if its a white girl) or a cartoon character.

6. THE DEVIL!

THE DEVIL! Senior Member

Hell, my girl has a lower back piece. I can dig it. I'm really trying to keep her away from the needle though. It's a big stuggle with us. I get tattooed all the time, and she keeps giving me shit 'cause I won't let her get another one.
    See, the way I look at it, is- I got a nasty, bumpy, hairy fleshpiece covering my bones...why not color it in? She has a perfect body with perfect skin. No, really. She does. Flawless. She wants all these random little tats on her, you've all seen that girl..one on the lower back, one on the shoulder, one on the hip, one on the ankle, one on the.......
    I'm trying to convince her that a Half-sleeve would be the way to go if she wants more ink....I'm also trying to convince her to let me do it. I think she's coming around.

7. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

haha. i knew this guy in high school that got drunk and got a tattoo of a dream catcher on his arm.. hahaha. so everytime i see one hanging up on the mirror of a white trash car amongst all the fast food trash on the dash, i think of how stupid a dreamcatcher would be as a tattoo.

8. Just give em nice feet. It's a must. Beer,

El Mamerro

PS: AND HOT TITS!!!!

9. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

....but how will we be able to gauge beauty without having ugly?....r

10. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

if you give me a magazine with a 100 beautiful women in it, trust me, i'll know they're all beautiful.

besides, im not gonna change guys, they will still be ugly as ever.

11. mental invalid

mental invalid Dirty Dozen Crew

...oh i see, so this is going from this point on...so basically we will have an archetype in our heads of ugly is thus we will also worship seeking and the beautiful girls he has created for the race of man...see cause thats what i was saying, i wouldnt know winnona's beauty if i couldnt also have large marge bagging my groceries...ya dig...ya need one to have the other, unless ofcourse you plant that in our heads somehow...either way ill take one winonna please...r

12. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member

seeking would be god and we would all worship him for the mass amounts of beauty that he created and the devil would be your large marge and every body would know that she is evil because she is the antithesis of seeking and his nymphs.

13. DEE38

DEE38 12oz Loyalist

http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL51/461250/567543/6243830.ptp'>

[img]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL51/461250/567543/6243827.ptp'>

[img]http://pic4.picturetrail.com/VOL51/461250/567543/6243832.ptp'>

14. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

hey now, i dont want to be worshipped, i just want more hot girls with lower back tattoos. its not about me, its about them. worship them.

15. Big Bruno

Big Bruno Senior Member