When I get old...

Smart

I am SO gonna run over a bunch of people!

Man! That shit rocks... I'm not gonna ever worry about this little ball of rage I keep building in the pit of my stomach! I know that oneday I shall have 'release'...

FINALLY, something to pull me from my pit of despair, something to look forward to...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest sneak

i dont want to get old. i dont think life will be much fun when im 80, sitting on my armchair doing fuck all, complaining aboput the youth of today.

i want to live life to the fullest till im about 60-65 then to die a peacefull death with the ppl i love (whoever that will be)

im gonna do a lot of cackling and stomping on my yard. Then when young whipper snappers trample on my grass im gonna fuckin lose it and shoot their disrespectful asses with a hose. I wanna be that CRAZY old man.

As far as driving goes im gonna do just like my gramps and stop at stop signs in the middle of intersections.

This is gonna be great

Originally posted by Smart

I am SO gonna run over a bunch of people!

Man! That shit rocks... I'm not gonna ever worry about this little ball of rage I keep building in the pit of my stomach! I know that oneday I shall have 'release'...

FINALLY, something to pull me from my pit of despair, something to look forward to...

i cant believe that story. dude didnt slow down, killed a little girl and they are still wondering IF its worthy of a manslaughter charge.

he mixed up the brake and the gas? wait, YOURE OLD. shouldnt you have that figured out by then?

Originally posted by Don't Panic

Really, why the fuck do we keep letting old people drive cars?

tell me about it, my grandpa is the slowest driver EVER, and he drives me to summer school everyday. people always honk at him and pass him flipping him the middle finger(that's the only enjoyable part of the trip to summer school):lol:

that happened herre. 10 blocks from my friend's apartment. yeah damn old people. I knew a girl who i use to be friend's with who did that . minus the killing people. but she did accidentally hit the wrong pedal and drive into a sign and tree. she was driving to the hospital to see her dying grandpa. she also was practicing her lovely driving skills in her dying, now dead grandpa's van.

also today another old lady drove into the freeway or some shit i dont know. anyway

I don't want to be old. Just be crazy like Micheal Jackson and wish to be Peter Pan and name your backyard neverland.

Originally posted by Kettiecat

tease i don't want to burst your buble but have you ever seen most of the nurses aids....fat bitches with bad make-up. The ladies that take care of my grandma are scary looking.

im going to pay for a fine one then...

focker, dont ruin my dreams..

;)

Archived