Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

when i drink, i spit...

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by amItoolate?, Sep 4, 2002.

1. amItoolate?

amItoolate? Member

and now its 5 in the morning and theres a half inch pool of saliva in the near empty trash can next to me... eeew grodie

2. When

When 12oz Loyalist

ive never had such a problem
    i spit when i smoke sometimes but not often

3. ilikeskulls.

ilikeskulls. Guest

my girlfriend bitches at me for spitting too much...i never notice.

4. sneak

sneak Guest

i spit way to much when i bunn.....and it all comes out white and will float in the pond water....urgh

5. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

I oversalivate when I drink, so I spit. I spit when I smoke, and when I drink and smoke, Oh God, please don't remind me. Nasty. Last weekend I accidentally spi tin my friend's floor because I was so fucking drunk I had no clue what I was doing...

6. kissmyass#1

kissmyass#1 Senior Member

i spit alot when i was smoking cigerettes

7. SCAGNETTI

SCAGNETTI New Jack

YO WHEN I GET REALLY DRUNK I ALWAYS GET THAT WEIRD CONGESTED FEELING RIGHT AT THE BACK OF MY NOSTRILS AND TOP OF MY MOUTH THAT KEEPS ME HOCKING AND SPITTING... IS THAT WHAT YOU GET?

8. el barto

el barto Elite Member

i spit when i spit and i drink when i drink, but soemtimes puke makes up the inbetween

9. cletus

cletus Junior Member

i just witness someone attack a bin (trash can for the yanks out there) climb inside it and roll down the high street. what the fuck a gwan!?

10. 87centHitMan

87centHitMan Guest

I just talked to my friend who's floor I spit in last week and she was so pissed. It was pretty stupid...She said that I spilled beer all over the place, too. But she exaggarates shit too much and she said I said shit that I KNOW I didn't say...so fuck that. I drank a ton of captain morgan's, and I usually only drink beer and maybe a shot or two here and there. But she got overly shitty. It wasn't that big of a deal if you ask me...