when freights get dissed...

nocalfr8tr

what do you do when you've just enjoyed a good night of painting with a few of your best buddies and as you're leaving the yard you happen to stumble across a montana rail link that you just painted a week ago; which happens to be the first one you've ever had the opportunity of rockin; and you discover two other local writers pieces instead of yours? well, first thing i would do is check the number since i write down every trains serial number in which i paint. once i see it matches i look at the (throw-ups really) pieces and can still see my innerbold underneath. most people would search for the writers who did this and beat them down. but i see no reason for starting funk on the lines, though it may have already been started. i won't say who it was out of respect for the fact that i haven't spoken whith them yet, but my question for all of you is how would you respond to the situation. please let me know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

been there done that

did that of course...but what about all the other writers they've done this to? they covered everything, like it wasn't even there. how do you go about teaching abunch of suburban kids respect on the lines without hunting them down? opinions welcome...

anyways, trains i've seen in no cal today/last night...

else

smyl (bcol hopper)

fink/stel (ridged hopper - ecgx) came back

?/sworm - atsf flat panel

worm/lewis - rail box (both sides)

cream/hore/yoshi (holly roller)

erupto/smog (gondola)

werk

of course other unreadables...

STOMP STOMP STOMP!..you cant wast your life looking for a bunch of fake thugs...i would commit myself to crossing them out wherever i see them. in the lay-up at the bench on walls wherever...and if you ever run into them offer them a fair one. although people who arbitraily go over people are usually the ones that travel in packs and tote gats...(no offence meant) but you know a real bitch ass ni**a!

Originally posted by Average White Railfan

STOMP STOMP STOMP!..you cant wast your life looking for a bunch of fake thugs...i would commit myself to crossing them out wherever i see them. in the lay-up at the bench on walls wherever...and if you ever run into them offer them a fair one. although people who arbitraily go over people are usually the ones that travel in packs and tote gats...(no offence meant) but you know a real bitch ass ni**a!

That pretty much sums it up........

It may sound strange, but this is a personal question, if you think about it. How pissed were you? Sounds like, not so much that you couldn't see past a beatdown, into maybe trying to educate these fools in some respect. Of course, a beatdown is often the only thing they'd understand. But it really depends on your temperament, and what you judge theirs to be. They may answer violence with violence, or just step up how much of your work they take out if you make a move.

There are consequences for escalating beef. If you're cool with the consequences, strike back however you feel.

It seems to me that most bitches never learn, but they fall off a little easier than heads who have heart. I just lost about a dozen trains to some hopeless, pathetic idiots. I thought I'd be more pissed, but these kids are so dumb they aren't even worth the few calories I'd burn punching them out. And they can't be hit on the trains, because they have nothing running (except a couple little advertisements for how wack they are). I may wind up doing nothing. I suppose I'd feel different if they'd dissed my newer stuff, the casualties were old and mostly wack. But these kids won't learn any lesson. And they're the type who would cry and run to the cops to rat if they got the beatdown they deserved.

Like I said, it's a personal thing. I'll just paint more trains, they don't have the heart to keep up.

painting freights isnt as much like painting walls as a lot of you want it to be...and how are you catching all these cars youve already painted? on the rollback? are you painting a yard that only has local trains? it just seems weird to me. i dont know...i wouldnt do anything, just paint more.

i'd bust them with tags..confront them..and tell them that if i ever caught some shit like that again..even in the city i was gonna break both trigger fingers and their nose..plus take all the paint they had on them. i went through some shit like this. eventually the toy got busted for his small city shit and he's in jail for 3 years now. i guess buttsex for 3 years beats the 6 weeks in finger casts. im content. i'm also an ass...shouldnt i feel bad? anyway..my point is...its whatever you want to do. how do you see yourself fixing the issue? if threats and tags over them wont do anything then dont..just let it run. do what ya gotta go man..

went to jail for 3yrs for graff?!?! Anyways, i guess the confronting them and teaching the kids something is a better idea than beating them down, however if they just dont want to listen... i dont know though, if they catch more of your stuff they are going to dis it. but thats what they are doing already right? so get you and your boys to have a little boot party for those kids.

The only way a lot of toys learn is for you and your crew to roll up on them and literally scare the fucking shit out of them. Once you have them listening, explain some of the things that they need to know to them, if they still fuck around after. Stomp their faces in, they deserve it. I definately would not settle for some toy shithead destroying my trains. Its happend, and they've been delt with. My walls get fucked with all the time, but I expect that, its the way my city is. Nothing lives, its retarded.. which is probably why i focus all my energy on trains these days. It gives me a good feeling to know its going to go somewhere and its not going to get dissed, or as fast anyways.. plus, people see them. people i don't even know or will ever know will catch it.

If someone disses a freight, go right back over it. Hit a fill-in over their burner. they went over you first, they deserve it, and they probably won't see it again in time before it rolls, so they will look like the fucknuts with dissed shit rolling..

CHILL.

Guest me IS cool

I agree with what boogy said... I would mainly get over it and paint another fr8, no disrespect intended but maybe they had no choice, I was faced with a similar problem and I did manage to find out who it was and and it turns out that they paintined the fr8 next to a factory so there was only one line, and all the boxcars (10 of 'em) already had pieces on them. I did take into account that there was more than one side to each box car but no way to get a decent flick. Hopefully you got a flick of it before it got capped. :beat:

oh by the way it wasn't my first fr8 piece and I understand how you must feel..... oh well.. :beat:

i don't get heated when people go over me, it's stupid...and if they're gonna go over you, they're shit is usually better than yours. to me graffiti is art, to some it's a lifestyle, to others it's just something to do because it's fun. i say share the easel! :king:

on the other hand...if you want them off your line...run after them with a starter gun firing like crazy screaming shit like "HEY KIDS YOUR FUCKING DEAD, I'LL TEACH YOU TO VANDALIZE MY FREIGHTCARS!". i bet they won't come back. or you could just roll up and start blastin' blanks at there crew...that'll teach them to cover you. no need for violence, it's just art.

Guest Handjob

Go over it. Personally i think train beef is lame, but if my shit was capped my somone, you can count their shit wrecked. Just try to bank on the fact that you'll be in the yards more often than them...

Ionno, like I said, I think train beef sucks, tho.

Originally posted by boogy

The only way a lot of toys learn is for you and your crew to roll up on them and literally scare the fucking shit out of them. Once you have them listening, explain some of the things that they need to know to them, if they still fuck around after. Stomp their faces in, they deserve it. I definately would not settle for some toy shithead destroying my trains. Its happend, and they've been delt with. My walls get fucked with all the time, but I expect that, its the way my city is. Nothing lives, its retarded.. which is probably why i focus all my energy on trains these days. It gives me a good feeling to know its going to go somewhere and its not going to get dissed, or as fast anyways.. plus, people see them. people i don't even know or will ever know will catch it.

If someone disses a freight, go right back over it. Hit a fill-in over their burner. they went over you first, they deserve it, and they probably won't see it again in time before it rolls, so they will look like the fucknuts with dissed shit rolling..

CHILL.

Attaboy.....

Chill!!

stamp em!!!!!!

theres way 2 many clean trains that heads can paint on theres no need 2 go over anyone no matter how wak the peice is........

but we all the the way it gos tags-hallow toss ups-filled in toss ups- and peices!.........................trains!:crazy:

Guest Graff Jesus

Re: been there done that

Originally posted by nocalfr8tr

did that of course...but what about all the other writers they've done this to? they covered everything, like it wasn't even there. how do you go about teaching abunch of suburban kids respect on the lines without hunting them down? opinions welcome...

SUBURBAN? motherfucker you're from ROCKLIN. you're gonna continue to get fucking stamped as long as you paint freights in sacramento. these heads were rocking before your sorry non-painting ass ever discovered a freight.

didn't my crew burn you TSL/RG/XS bitches hard enough last time we battled to teach you all that you suck? stay off the freights, they aren't for you. know that we're in the yard more than you, and we're deeper than you.

take your beef to the writers who did this, not to the internet you whiney bitch.

Guest professor poopatronic

haha. recently some dork from around here went over one of my freights... i found him a bit later and while we were fighting, his retarded friend grabs me from behind while he gets a few cheap shots to my face. i pull a knife to get them off me and offer the bitch a fair one and he backs down, and since i'm not really into stabbing people i leave. i find him again a week or two later and as soon as he saw me he runs like a bitch. i'm yelling for him to get his ass back there and he yells back "i'm gonna go get my homeboys!". the funny thing is, at first i wasn't even planning on beating him that bad, just teaching him not to go over me. but after all this bullshit that bitch will be lucky if he is even physically able to paint again when i find him. the moral of the story is, fighting over graf is fun and entertaining, but if you're too much of a pussy to do it yourself you definately shouldn't go over people when there's plenty of space.

Archived