When Ex-Girlfriends Attack

RumPuncher

holy shit....

I just get a call from an ex that I dated 9 years ago.

The crazy part.... we broke up because I cheated on

her and she caught me kissing some other girl in a

parked car outside of some party. She flipped....

but then 9 years go by, and she calls me.

and the absolute best part.......

I told her about extremehammock and she already knew about it!

Apparently she saw it months ago on some stie and had no idea it was me.

I wonder how many broken hearts are out there?

I can think of a few who I wouldn't mine seing again.

Tell me about when your ex-girlfriends attack

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wait... I cant say that...

I once got so angry

that in my favorite bar oh who did I find?

that ugly bitch an my ex.. who is also...

nah I cant say hes ugly.,...

anyway...

They tried to weezle into my seats..

an I lifted him out of his chair by his fucking collar

an moved em myself... er tried too....

his ugly new girlfriend who, mind you, was much bigger than

I, wouldnt even make eye contact with me....

that fucking cunt....

anyway...

he was a bitch... an I was hella drunk..

that was the only time Id ever fell so low......

Originally posted by Tough Love+Jan 26 2006, 05:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Tough Love - Jan 26 2006, 05:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-EarMuffs@Jan 26 2006, 07:32 PM

ex girlfriends are exs for a reason.. leave that shit in the past.

hahahah wasnt there a video of u getting slapped by your ex? that i put in pictures frame by frame? :haha:

[/b]

hahaha noo she wasnt an ex but i used to date her sister.. and then i was into her but slept with her friend... thats why she slapped me

I just got an email from one a few weeks ago. Well...technically she's not an ex, because it never was exclusive...anyway. It started off with...I was going to call you, but apparently I can't remember your number. Haha...no bitch...you got the number right...I just don't happen to have that same number anymore. If I was really mean...I'd post the entire crazy letter. She said all kinds of bipolar wicked crazy shit.

at the bar..like a month and a half ago..ex before the last...saw her was like "whatsup L**" trying to be cordial or whatever..bitch rolls her eyes gives me a look like a smell like shit and proceeds to talk aforementioned shit about me to her little click of homegirls..the bar is packed i'm with a bunch of people and end up being the odd man out in the seating arrangement..eeehh..you know what fuck this story

Originally posted by Tough Love@Jan 26 2006, 04:31 PM

why did she call u

it doesnt sound like she attacked

We all know attacked is a vague term. But theyre still attacking you. All the time. I got attacked by my first girlfriend over xmas break. That was bad. I got a text attack from another a couple months ago and it ended up with me sleeping in her bed while I visited the east coast for one night. I have a weekly attack of one who invites me to dinnerparties, and depending on my moral, I decline or accept. Good story. I need some more new x girlfriends who can attack me.

hmmm long story short dated girl for 2 years in high school. we both end up going to same college not by choice but because of scholarships. anyway she breaks up with me the summer before college and absolutely crushes me for about a day until i realize that she wasnt worth it and my life was better without having to worry about her. flashforward almost 2 years. im curently dating an older lady (haha 22 is older for me, anyway i digress.) and am very happy. however about every 2 months the ex girlfriend (who lives in the dorm building next door) will lose it and call me at 230am professing love and wanting to have my babies and shes still in love with me and she was so wrong. after a while it to progressed to crys for help like "so i did cociane this week", to "im anorexic" and the old stand buy "i just swallowed a handful of pills its too late for you i just want you to know ill always love you. by the way shes obviously faking these and doing it for attention because ive heard shes done the same thing to my frien( well was at one point) who she began dating a week after she left me. anyway my current girlfriend hates her and the fact that she alwayss manages to flip out when were toether and that i cant manage to get her to stop.

anyway more later. gotta go drink.

Guest Sparoism

^Posting incriminating photos of her here and emailing her a link to the post will straighten EVERYTHING out.

Plus, we all get to have a good laugh. Everybody wins! Except her...

My ex stalked me for 7 months,it got to the point where I was worried for my life. she was calling going nuts about me not loving her and it being ok that she just needs me around,but she sucked off four dudes and snored coke etc etc.I had enough one day so I called her parents house while she was talking to me on her cell phone and laid down some law,she picks up totally fine like she was just reading or something.Her parents wanted to call the police on me!

She called me on my birthday and was weird,shes cool now has herself a new person to leach on to and ruin.

I have storys for days about this chick

Originally posted by hungoverseas@Jan 27 2006, 12:58 AM

mine once busted into my room and punched me in the face literally as i was posting on 12oz...

she found out i was seeing someone else and didnt take it well. yeah.

this sounds like what i would do.. except keep on fighting until i forget why i actually came over (short term memory), i wish i wasnt so violent and bi polar, and mentally insane...