when did PINK become gangster!?!?!?

iSLEEPwithMIDGETS

i see these mother fucking 50 cent kids rocking pink every day...last i knew guys who wore pink wore viewed by society as being faggots, pussies, bitches, etc. my girlfriend even told me there was a gang formed in her school whos colors were pink and black....now i know im sounding very prejudice...and im usually not...but for some reason seeing these "gangster" ass kids rocking pink angers me everytime i see it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Teh0wnz

Gangsters aren't with the times. Pink has been bad ass since pussy was invented. They just a little slow, cut em some slack.

:lol:..timez is hawd...hahahahaha.

Originally posted by TheoHuxtable

Ask Cam'Ron, not Kanye.

Pink is gay. Can't believe how trendy these fools are. People actually are wearing powder pink from head to toe and trying to look hard. It's absolutely amazing.

thats exactly what im talking about...if kids ever tried to step to me rocking pink i would plainly say "dude...your rocking pink" and that would be that...i pointed it out to my friend the other day and he raised up a theory....

he said if 50 cent rocked a dress or skirt...the next week dudes would be out shopping for them.....how many people agree....

Originally posted by RiPPle cHin

thats exactly what im talking about...if kids ever tried to step to me rocking pink i would plainly say "dude...your rocking pink" and that would be that...i pointed it out to my friend the other day and he raised up a theory....

he said if 50 cent rocked a dress or skirt...the next week dudes would be out shopping for them.....how many people agree....

agree

dude, if a bunch of hardcore beer drinking/wife beating/soccer hooligan/skull cracking scotsman can rock a skirt for centuries without it catching on worldwide, i don't think fiddy is gunna be able to pull it off

Honestly I think 50 would get clowned and lose respect and a strong fanbase. But I get what you're saying. That would be too extreme. He would have to EASE into wearing skirts. It would take years and decades before the trendy bandwagon followers would start to immitate him. Just like they eased in to pink. 5-10 years ago, a rapper or any typical Hip Hopper caught wearing pink would get laughed at and lose mad respect. It had to take some time...

i see these mother fucking 50 cent kids rocking pink every day...last i knew guys who wore pink

wore viewed by society as being faggots, pussies, bitches, etc. my girlfriend even told me there

was a gang formed in her school whos colors were pink and black....now i know im sounding very

prejudice...and im usually not...but for some reason seeing these "gangster" ass kids rocking

pink angers me everytime i see it...

ummm does ur girl happen to go to a school outside of the bean .. cuz thats the same thing here about the blakc n pink gangsters .. i run into them everywhere ... some them r ok but we still rag on em rocking pink

Originally posted by do wuts good

i see these mother fucking 50 cent kids rocking pink every day...last i knew guys who wore pink

wore viewed by society as being faggots, pussies, bitches, etc. my girlfriend even told me there

was a gang formed in her school whos colors were pink and black....now i know im sounding very

prejudice...and im usually not...but for some reason seeing these "gangster" ass kids rocking

pink angers me everytime i see it...

ummm does ur girl happen to go to a school outside of the bean .. cuz thats the same thing here about the blakc n pink gangsters .. i run into them everywhere ... some them r ok but we still rag on em rocking pink

about half hour away from bean just out side of rhody

fuck all those wak wagon gangsta wannabies.....i rocked pink for about 3 years now and yea i got clowned but wtf its just a color and it looks pretty dope but that shit pisses me off cause same niggas who use to bust on my are wearing it now and now have more of it. watever though they aint up on my level

Originally posted by iceman

fuck all those wak wagon gangsta wannabies.....i rocked pink for about 3 years now and yea i got clowned but wtf its just a color and it looks pretty dope but that shit pisses me off cause same niggas who use to bust on my are wearing it now and now have more of it. watever though they aint up on my level

calm down homie, THATS THE WAY LIFE IS.

GET OVER IT!:D :rolleyes: :idea:

i see these mother fucking 50 cent kids rocking pink every day...last i knew guys who wore pink wore viewed by society as being faggots, pussies, bitches, etc. my girlfriend even told me there was a gang formed in her school whos colors were pink and black....now i know im sounding very prejudice...and im usually not...but for some reason seeing these "gangster" ass kids rocking pink angers me everytime i see it...

theres been a gang here rocking pink and black for at least 15 years

Archived