When Angels Deserve to Die!

nocalfr8tr

what are some of your favorite sayings from songs or movies?

"why dont you trust in my self-righteous suicide. i cry when angels deserve to die!" - System of a Down -

from the song Chop Suey - Toxicity album

"kill whitey" - Chris Farley from Black Sheep

he was all stoned from kickin it with the rastas and was on stage at the mtv rock the vote concert. that shit was funny ass hell. everyone just stopped cheering and looked at him...seattle's mostly white...the rastas were like...no,no!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest MR BOJANGLES

i love giving, but im bad at receiving. the truth is id prefer to be the one bleeding. -slug

i felt like destroying something beautiful...

-fight club

"When i was young it was more important pain more painfull laughter much louder"- Eric Burdon and the animals

"I dont want it, i just need it to breath,to feel, to know im alive"

- Maynard james keenan of tool "stinkfist"

"People are strange when your a stranger, faces seem ugly when your alone, women seem wicked when your unwanted"

- Jim morrison of the doors "People are strangers"

"It doesnt make sense, either your a soldier from the start or an actor with a record deal trying to play that part"

-Xzibit "paparazzi"

"What is today but yesterdays tommorow?"

-Unkown

"Im not gonna hurt you wendy im just gonna bash your fu*cking brains in, bash em into little tiny peices"

- Jack "The shining"

"I am still keeping digression, I am still shining my sun rays, I am still grieving on sunday, I am still telling you to play this loud i am still a fan in the crowd."

- Of Mexican Decent " I am still"

"I belive in my faith we dont need to fake its all we need to be watch me pray" -sepultura "bloody roots"

"Where you from snowball?"

"Texas sir"

"Only steers and queers come out of Texas and you don't look much like a steer to me so that about narrows it down"

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman - Full Metal Jacket

That one quote from Planes,Trains, and Automobiles

when Steve Martin keeps saying "FUCK"

I want my fucking car right fucking now, a fucking datsun, a fucking chevy, a fucking ford, 4 fucking wheels and a fucking seat, right fucking now.

well thats sorta how it goes but I know I butchered it.

Guest fr8lover

everyone read these lyrics, they are pretty fucking profound!

Modest Mouse

Neverending Math Equation

I'm the same as I was when I was 6 years old

And oh my God I feel so damn old

I don't really feel anything

On a plane, I can see the tiny lights below

And oh my God, they look so alone

Do they really feel anything?

Oh my God, I've gotta gotta gotta gotta move on

Where do you move when what you're moving from

Is yourself?

The universe works on a math equation

that never even ever really even is any end

Infinity spirals out creation

We're on the tip of its tongue, and it is saying

We aint sure where you stand

You aint machines and you aint land

And the plants and the animals, they are linked

And the plants and the animals eat each other

Oh my God and oh my cat

I told my Dad what I need

Well I don't want to have and want

But I don't know what I need

Well, he said he said he said he said

"Where we're going I'm dead."

Sayings...

SONGS

---------

"Fuck it all, fuck this world, fuck everything that you stand for..." -SlipKnot

"What's what?" - Kittie

MOVIES

---------

"Capone pulls a knife on you...you pull a gun on him. If he sends one of your men to the hospital...you send of theirs to the fucking morge. That's the Chicago way, that's the Al Capone way..." - The Untouchables

"Dodge this..." - The Matrix

Most people think life sucks, and then you die. Not me. I beg to differ. I think life sucks, then you get cancer, then your dog dies, your wife leaves you, the cancer goes into remission, you get a new dog, you get remarried, you owe ten million dollars in medical bills but you work hard for thirty five years and you pay it back and then one day you have a massive stroke, your whole right side is paralyzed, you have to limp along the streets and speak out of the left side of your mouth and drool but you go into rehabilitation and regain the power to walk and the power to talk and then one day you step off a curb at Sixty-seventh Street, and BANG you get hit by a city bus and then you die. Maybe.

Denis Leary

Guest JoeHatesCops

"little steve and bobby slanging in my lobby, getting paid, but its a life threatening hobby" GZa

"Do you wanna hang with the meth get the rope, the only way you hang is by the neck ??nigga choke(not sure)??" Method Man

"Let the truth be told from young souls that become old from days spent in the jungle" common

"Bullets fly the night away, you die by the stage dragged by your braids, hyroglphic lyrics i write by the page" Wise Proof

"Inner thought im exploring,inner mind im deploring, rappers is whoring warlords is warring, feudal duels feed the fuel of fools..." Mojo Maos

Guest serpent of the light

if you're into metal, youre my friend

if you're not into metal you're not my friend

the gods made heavy metal

--all my ManOwaR

bitchez aint shit but hoz n trix

fuck my baby's momma

yo dre, pass the glock

--Easy muthaphuckin E

you may be right......i may be crazy...but it just may be a lunatic youre lookin for. (billy joel)

well we're livin here in allentown....and its hard to keep a good man down..(again, billy joel)

help! i need somebody...(you should know this one..)

hey! you! get off of my cloud! (yea! stones..)

im as free as a bird now...and this bird you cannot change..(skynyrd!)

you cant keep me down....(25 ta life)

or should i say my baby doll but still im gettin crazy calls my ex-girls got balls...(gangstarr)

"i keep busy becuase i have to. if i stop for one moment, then its like shes really gone and i cant deal with that. im sorry if i pushed you away, i didnt mean to but i dont know what else to do. everyone expects me to be the strong one when mommy was always the strong one. im sorry if i pushed you away i dont know what to do"

-buffy talking to dawn after their mother died and dawn told buffy she felt as if she was pushing her away and that she felt buffy didnt care that their mother died. she was crying, i was crying. oh man...

"i dont know. one minute joyce was there and now shes not. and i was having fruit punch and xander started crying and it was werid. and i thought joyce will never get to have any fruit punch ever again. and its stupid and its mortal and i dont understand it. someone tell me why i dont understand."

-anya after talking with xander and willow about the death of buffys mom and how she doesnt understand how people die (to clear up confusion, anya was is a 1000 year old demon who was turned into human, fell in love with xander and is now aprt of the team,shes not sure about all the human stuff.)

anyways buffy teh vampire slayer is the greatest show ever i can quote all year on this. i think im gonna cry becuase it wont come on again untill monday.

good day

But I can't make love to you, becuase your 14

A peck on the cheek as I'm counting the weeks go by

We can't make love together little girl, because your only 14 years old

And the trust of your mom that we're not doin wrong I just can't betray

-The Vandals, Fourteen

Guest uncle-boy

"fucking les-bi-ann." from the movie SCARFACE when his homie get's shut down by the white chick at the bech

Archived