Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

When all else fails, ask channel zero

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Raw fish, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Raw fish

Raw fish Member

Since I havent come up with any good answers asking real live people, I might as well ask here...

Is there a prefered method for picking up waitresses at a bar? Surely they must get hit on all the time, asked out frequently and so forth... is there a way to NOT be that guy??

2. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

Eat her asshole like a casserole

3. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

pinch her ass when she's not looking.

4. rushawn wuan

rushawn wuan Veteran Member

if you go there often just start talking to her, but just be nice. dont give her any hints. later on when ur cool with her pop the question and invite her somewhere.

or just tell her straight up in a respectfull way that you are attracted to her and would like to take her out sometime.

5. mackfatsoe

mackfatsoe Veteran Member

Then say "Am I in a bar or a bakery? Because those buns are freeeeeeeeeeesh."

It's all about chivalry.

6. bokals..

bokals.. Senior Member

7. Gat Bush

Gat Bush Veteran Member

on a more serious note, no there isnt any way to pull the pretty waitress girl. you need lots of money. or be a super mack.

im not familiar with your mack abilities, but i hope for only the best in your endeavor.

8. JungleGreen78

JungleGreen78 Member

PEE IN HER POOTER........

9. Weapon X

Weapon X 12oz Loyalist

This is foreign territory for me. I try to leave them alone. The only waitresses I flirt with are the ones I've known for a long time, or know outside of work.

To me, it looks very sleazebaggy, trying to pick up a waitress. That's just me, though, and more power to you, b.

10. 1/4FareMetrocard

1/4FareMetrocard 12oz Loyalist

give her a $100 tip, and say there is more where that came from, so why dont you reach in my pocket and get some......

but you will have a hole in your pocket and you dick through it for her to grab

works everytime

11. Some1

Some1 12oz Loyalist

get a job there thats the only way. I have done it i play drums in bars with bands all the time i sit and talk to and take home female bartenders all the time. by you working there you have established common ground

12. alure

alure Dirty Dozen Crew

just ask to be seated at her station, and at the end of your meal ask for her number and if you could take her out sometime..

or.. leave your number and a tip..and a lil note if you're really shy.. i dunno

13. this made me think of all of you creeps

[​IMG]

14. oh, and, just cuz a chick might get hit on alot doesnt mean she will turn down a guy she thinks is cool and attractive.

so, just be confident and ask her out. im sure that is the best move, as opposed to trying to spit some gay-m and beating around the bush. im sure she's sick of that shit. if she's into you she will say yes.

15. viperface

viperface Elite Member