When all else fails, ask channel zero

Raw fish

Since I havent come up with any good answers asking real live people, I might as well ask here...

Is there a prefered method for picking up waitresses at a bar? Surely they must get hit on all the time, asked out frequently and so forth... is there a way to NOT be that guy??

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

if you go there often just start talking to her, but just be nice. dont give her any hints. later on when ur cool with her pop the question and invite her somewhere.

or just tell her straight up in a respectfull way that you are attracted to her and would like to take her out sometime.

This is foreign territory for me. I try to leave them alone. The only waitresses I flirt with are the ones I've known for a long time, or know outside of work.

To me, it looks very sleazebaggy, trying to pick up a waitress. That's just me, though, and more power to you, b.

Since I havent come up with any good answers asking real live people, I might as well ask here...

Is there a prefered method for picking up waitresses at a bar? Surely they must get hit on all the time, asked out frequently and so forth... is there a way to NOT be that guy??

get a job there thats the only way. I have done it i play drums in bars with bands all the time i sit and talk to and take home female bartenders all the time. by you working there you have established common ground

Guest nutsonmychin!

oh, and, just cuz a chick might get hit on alot doesnt mean she will turn down a guy she thinks is cool and attractive.

so, just be confident and ask her out. im sure that is the best move, as opposed to trying to spit some gay-m and beating around the bush. im sure she's sick of that shit. if she's into you she will say yes.

just know that waitresses are sluts. i think they're waiting for some guy to flirt with them and you should do so, (just a little) dont get in the way of thier work. after your done eating and stuff.. have your number ready for a pass. be smooth on getting it to her and if she calls you, she calls you. if she doesnt.. eat at her restruant day and night.. always sit in her section and request it. follow her home and take peeks when she's in the shower. stand at the foot of her bed and masturbate while she's sleeping..wear a mask just incase she wakes up. tell her its a dream and pee in her butt

Ok Casanova.

Make sure you get sat in her section. Spark up some type of conversation.... Suggest that she meet you for a drink after work. Tip her well but not too well... Just get some converstation out of her. Find out if she has a man. If she is even worth your time or effort.

Try to get it in while they arent busy.

Or you could stalk her.... Whatevers clever my man. Whip out the old caveman technique. Club her and drag her back to the cave. (not reccomended)