Whatup my Neezy's!?

dumy

WHATUP!

So I've been having to put in a lotta extra work in at the J-0-bizzle and its driving me fucking nuts..just when I think I have a handle on shit..something else pops up thats twice as intensive and has to be done in half the time! Shit is toy..tHEN I get a call from the "crew" some meeting shit..and I feel bad cuz I haven't really put in work in a while and I have a show coming up on the 17th which I didn't know about until today and WORST OF ALL.I feel like I haven't had the time to devote enough attention to 12oz in general and channel 0h in particular and reach my full sup3r e-gr@ff3r potential..anyways, fill me in on whats going on..anybody going to scribble?..I see hesh made a thread about some hipsters..FATALIST whatup...Glik's happy b-day man..yeah..ummm..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

exactly..except i'm sober right now and at work..and I should be filling out some bs report for my boss or revising some letter or superivising some shit or something..but instead i'm doing this..

this is better