whatsup all my bro's

dRuGs R cOoL

Hey whats up niggers, Im just chilling at home. Hey my favorite gang is LTS, what are they up to nowadays. Anyone have any pics of their latest bomb, piece, or burning. thanx. Hey dudes, i have packs of "flix" if any of you are interested. They're all of big gangs, and super dope burners, as well as some dope caps u can't get anywhere else. Just send me your name, what, you write, some of your flix, and your address. Only if your a serious tagger though. Thanx, let me know what is up with all these big gangs and their work, im down. mail me dudes. j_smithe_99@hotmail.com

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest platapie
Originally posted by dRuGs R cOoL

Hey whats up niggers, [/email]

hahahahahahah i dont know why i think this is funny but ill be dammed if im not laffin my ass off.

haha....Who the fuck are you?......give me your addy so I can have some of those guys come and whoop your ass.......wrong place to post anyways.Do everyone a favor and get lost.have a nice day.

Originally posted by siloette

ha! this is so ridiculous..its the funniest shit I have seen all day..if you are a cop..you are reaaaallly bad at your job..

Haha, even if you're not a cop, you're really bad at living, try dying.

Guest PHYNE

oink oink pig pig do away with the pork.......:cool: man if this dude aint a CanOPy...oner...dude must be homo,always talking bout dicks...:crazy:

Guest socrates

your name-Dick Cheney

what you write- norne

some of your flix-WWW.WHITEHOUSE.GOV/CHENEY

your address-1600 E Pennsylvania AVE Washington DC

I hope i can get some of those dope ass caps cause po

's over here be trippin, NIGGA

Archived