Whats your view on double standards? Yeh, you.

gatita

I know its mostly guys who post on here, so Id like to get a guy's point of view. How do you feel about double standards? As in, if a girl has a lot of sex shes a whore, if a guy does hes a stud?

My view on the situation:

A person [man or woman] is a whore when they have sex that they dont necessarily want. I.E., for social popularity, or for pseudo emotional comfort [one night stands, etc.].

A girl or guy who has sex often with various partners, who they have relations with [inotherwords friend wise], to me is not a slut. I cannot understand why a woman is a whore when she has protected sex with people when she feels like it. Culture has forever suppressed women for even having sexual thoughts, let alone for having sex. Did you know that in France during the turn of the century women who took baths were considered prostitutes also known as courtesans? [OMG I SHOULD BE ON JEOPARDY! haha]. That just shows how damn suppressed us womens have been all over the world.

Anyway, whats all your views on the subject? Cmon. Let the world know.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Telo

I dont particularly care... It all boils down to "how" you have sex..

amen.

i hate tricky bitches. the ones that play games with guys that like them. girls that cheat. girls that basically use sex to get what they want, (other than the sex).

but girls that are single and want to be freaks? freak on, ladies. just make sure you make time for me.

Originally posted by iquit

amen.

i hate tricky bitches. the ones that play games with guys that like them. girls that cheat. girls that basically use sex to get what they want, (other than the sex).

but girls that are single and want to be freaks? freak on, ladies. just make sure you make time for me.

Well put, my man.

any sex = good sex. :smiles:

naw, with me, when it comes to having sex, i take that stuff very seriously. ive turned down a bunch of chicks, or passed up easy opportunities i guess you could say, because i wasnt feeling the offer / situation.

im picky when it comes to having sex basically. i dont want anything super easy, but then i dont want them to be super prude and shit with the pussy either.

head though... ill let any girl suck my dick. :lol:

but yea, fuck double standards.

i hate whore girls who put out but wont fuck me.

and i hate whore guys because they get so much pussy.

fuck them both.

Guest Pilau Hands

what the hell is up with that picture of ralph. his right hand only has one finger, and it's on the trigger...and his left hand is on the handle?

oh yeah, sex.

hmmm, just thinking out loud...

thought 1:

well, the fact that women are in charge of sex, meaning they have the final say on whether the deed actually gets done, gives them the power in this dynamic.

opinion:

1. a slut's a slut.

2. manipulating emotions to empower yourself is fucking low, no matter who does it, guy or girl.

Originally posted by gatita

My view on the situation:

A person [man or woman] is a whore when they have sex that they dont necessarily want. I.E., for social popularity, or for pseudo emotional comfort [one night stands, etc.].

You're mistaken in assuming that men will turn down sex, given the choice. Therefore by your definition, nobody can be a manwhore.

Krs702 you are my least favorite person of right now. I've been playing poker all day and ended up ahead. But for the past 40 minutes I've been getting killed, its time to stop, so I did. No Limit hold'em 1/2 dollar blinds, no ante. 100 bucks goes damn quickly if you make the wrong move, believe me.

Anyway, double standards. Heres the thing. When I was young, and inexperienced in the way of the world, I had a girlfriend. I loved this girl to death. She was only my 3rd partner, I wasn't only her 3rd partner, but more like her 6th. It drove me nuts, not because she was a girl, just because, we'll I hated the fact that she'd been with anybody else. Call it immaturity, call it whatever. I was young, in love and stupid.

Now, after many years, and many new life experiences I can say this, if you respect yourself. And you don't do anything to take away from that. Then it doesn't matter who you sleep with or how many people. I don't see anything wrong with anybody doing what they want to do. But lets be honest, women perpetuate the double standard by lying about how many men they've been with. I say fuck it, if you want to be with 2 or 14 or 47 guys, do it, but be honest with yourself and others about it. I have more respect for a girl that says "Ya, I've been with 12 guys." Than a girl that says "I've only been with two guys" but means 7. Yadig???

Milton - good points. BUT you have to remember, many girls lie about how many people they have slept with because in the everyday world, no matter how many of you guys are all "sex is sex is sex", the double standard is still raging on.

And Vanity- feminism? Okay, so you believe in the double standard, or am I reading your post incorrectly? Are you saying that a girl who wants sex is using it for alterior motives? And a guy who has sex just wants it?

Ehh, I do highly doubt it in many situations, but still its your opinion and I cant shoot it down.

Fuck a double standard. Ladies is pimps too, you got to get that dirt of your shoulder.

Manipulating people with sex is some wack shit, but it's never going to end as long there are people who don't get enough ass.

Archived