whats your poison?

snk509

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

mickeys malt liqour lately.

swishers.

i have not drank liqour in a while,

but im ready for some stoli and tonic

long island witha 151 float

double crown and coke.....

herion cocaine oxys lsd ex meth angel dust and some fire arms sounds like good ol american fun to. i was kidding....but once when the cops raided my house illegally, they found that very list labled "shopping list" on the table next to a glass piece and two ounces of catnip and a bunch of black books.

Originally posted by old*824

herion cocaine oxys lsd ex meth angel dust and some fire arms sounds like good ol american fun to. i was kidding....but once when the cops raided my house illegally, they found that very list labled "shopping list" on the table next to a glass piece and two ounces of catnip and a bunch of black books.

Well, how did that end up?

Originally posted by can of worms

SUPER STRONGBOW!

http://www.lastorders.com/images/images_products/1291_lg.gif'>

i couldn't believe how many english/irish etc there were that drink cider. it's long been considered a soft drink here, and there are few places that have it on tap, but over there you guys down it like it's going outta style. i tried drinking it before but it made my teeth hurt

shiner bock has to be my favorite beer, or anything that is different, i cant stand most light colored beers

as for liquopr its Glem Livet. its all about the scotch

Originally posted by Mr. ABC

yeah, but there are very few places that have it on tap. most places i go either have draught, or some indy beer on tap

yeah i know it sucks, so when im at bars i usualy drink Carlton Draught or Corona.. depends on the money situation