what's your pet peeve?

I Luv Roo

I can't even count all of mine, but a big one for me is being stuck around people who can't shut the f up! Like this person I'm working with (who I have to sit with ALL night) has been whistling, humming, clicking and slurping for eight straight hours, not saying anything, just making gross noises. I wanna strangle her!

Another gross thing is when you're sitting near someone on the bus or train who's smacking and slurping on candy or gum, and it's totally quiet except for the gross smacking sound....uuuhuhuhhuhgh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

My Pet Peeves are...........

-People who chew with their mouths open.

-People who talk too loud and obnoxiously.

-People n General

-Ignorant, Stupid people.

-People who are wayyyyyyyy into drugs.

-Being dirty, my body must be clean constantly, especially my hands.

-Blowing my nose too often, even when i don't have a cold.

-Shaving

-My shitty fro head. Can't do shit with my hair.

-Stupid Girls

Guest catwash

the wankers that ride around on those fucking chrome scooter things, wearing dorky big glasses and 'kitch' t-shirts. and they're 30. cunts, the lot of them.

Guest Dusty Lipschitz

getting off the train and dumb mutherfuckers who try to get on, going against the flow of people trying to get off.

wait till everyone gets off before you try to get on.

i've been known to throw elbows and drop old ladies to the ground.noone's safe when you do that shit.

i fuckin despise and hate those people...

Guest --zeSto--

the sound of someone eating.

and those fat fuckers who dive into a big mac

while sitting next to you on the bus. Do that shit at home!

essentially, announcing you bodily functions ofr everyone to hear.

slur, smack, much, foad!!

Guest imported_Tesseract

People who eat when in theaters, i can understand someone eating popcorn when watching 'Free willie #46' but when i see people eating while watching a good movie it makes me wanna hit them.

People who dont turn their mobile phones off in theaters,they start to whisper on their phone.

People who clean their ears with their car key

Originally posted by Tesseract

People who clean their ears with their car key

ok, that's crazy.

BUT it makes me want to add one more - People who pick/clean their nails with their credit cards while waiting in line, then hand me the thing. It turns my stomach.

Guest bumdigger

lets see.

loud people.

when fat people sit next to you on the bus.

faggets.

ugly lesbians.

people that live in america that can't speak english i fucken hate that.

did i say faggets yet.

o and when a nasty bitch likes you and you have to see her all the time.

most of my pet peeves involve driving.

-people who tailgate me no matter how fast i'm going, when there's a passing lane they could use to get in front of me.

-people who drive through exact change lanes in toll booths and do not have exact change

-boston drivers

-old people who pull out in front of me then go 20mph

-people who slow down to gawk at accidents and cause traffic jams

-people who talk on cell phones in the car and don't pay attention to the road at all

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by garcia_vega

most of my pet peeves involve driving.

-people who tailgate me no matter how fast i'm going, when there's a passing lane they could use to get in front of me.

-people who drive through exact change lanes in toll booths and do not have exact change

-boston drivers

-old people who pull out in front of me then go 20mph

-people who slow down to gawk at accidents and cause traffic jams

-people who talk on cell phones in the car and don't pay attention to the road at all

Garcia wins...most fucking irritating things.

i'll add people who cant stay in their lane,they prefer driving in the center of two

Originally posted by bumdigger

lets see.

loud people.

when fat people sit next to you on the bus.

faggets.

ugly lesbians.

did i say faggets yet.

o and when a nasty bitch likes you and you have to see her all the time.

A little homophobic eh? grow up, educate yourself.

ok anyways, most of mine are to do w/ driving also and the worst is when people drive slow and stay in the passing lane. don't they teach this anymore?

Guest --zeSto--

sort of going back to my previous point...

People how dont know the difference between bublic and private space.

this includes...

-eating in public (already covered)

-talking on the cell about nothing while annoying other people.

-having the headphones so loud that everyone else hears.

-scratching / picking / spiting on the bus.

- I dont mind kissing in public, but dry humping is not cool!

and my biggest one....

PEOPLE WHO LITTER!!

you may not give a damn... but some of us do.

Guest imported_Tesseract

OK i am back with the worst i could think of:

People that come very close to you when they want to talk to you...

i hate this more than everything, you actually can feel their breath.

Whenever this happens i cant hear a single word going backwards one step at the time thinking of breaking their nose...

I can make an exeption for real fine women hitting on me but then again that doesnt happen often...

I also read that in a magazine, according to a research every person has a 'personal' space of 40cm(16 inches) that if 'violated' he/she feels threatened.

I dont know about you but i can confirm that theory.

when my roomate explains the entire plot with every detail to some movie or show that i didnt ask about nor could i give a shit about:mad:

AND when he or anyone else steals my jokes and passes them off as their on... in front of me!@!!!!!!.......oh my god that makes me livid.

i hate ignorance..

america?? english in america? ha.

america includes south, north, and central america... study up.

I hate 'em!

Gum chewing! I hate it. I think I have some disorder cuz I can't stand it at all. What the hell is gum. It isn't food or candy, you don't eat it, you just chew it. Just this rubbery goop your chewing on. And the smell!! If I'm stuck in a car with some fools all chewing spearmint gum I wanna kill myself. I tell people how much gum bothers me and they think I'm nuts. I would rather have some dude smoking a huge cigar in my face than chewing gum in front of me.

And how about those chumps who always have their gum sticking halfway out of their mouth! Or those idiots who put their gum on their plate when eating. Just throw it away and get a new piece after you eat, if you MUST always be chewing gum. It not like gum is valuable.

And then you see kids who are just smaking away and sure enough here is their mom smaking away on gum. I see whole families of 6 ALL chewing gum.

And how about baseball players? Is there some rule you have to be chewing something? I hear ball players chew gum and tabacco simultaneously! I'm watching the game on tv and they got close-up of players just spitting and smaking away! And why the hell are ball players sptting while chewing gum? The ground on the dugout of a major league game must be fucking gross.

Of course I always get gum on my shoe or skateboard. There is gum frickin' everywhere. I hate it so much. Uggghhh!

Guest bumdigger

first off yes i am very homophobic. i hate fags as i stated above and that's my opinion so fuck what you think.

and people who don't speak english in america. did you really think i meant south america and mexico??? if so i think your play'n yourself. don't take my shit out of context. k ok then

o and the ugly lesbians thing. well if i see two girls kissing i want them to be hot just like any other strait man

first off yes i am very homophobic. i hate fags as i stated above and that's my opinion so fuck what you think.

and people who don't speak english in america. did you really think i meant south america and mexico??? if so i think your play'n yourself. don't take my shit out of context. k ok then

o and the ugly lesbians thing. well if i see two girls kissing i want them to be hot just like any other strait man

This kind of shit really shouldn't be tolerated. Take your racism and homophobia over to the neo-nazi message board.

How exactly could this be taken out of context? The context is clear - you're a racist idiot and likely are in denial of being gay yourself and feel you need to make comments like this to prove your masculinity. I usually don't think things like this, but I really, really hope you end up in jail. Guys like you are used as currency in prison.

But then again you don't give a fuck what anybody thinks so don't get upset. Gum chewing racist homophobes with a misplaced sence of patriotism who hide behind a computer screen are my new pet peeve.

Guest bumdigger

shut up.

your forgeting that these are opinions of ours you asshole. that's my opinion i don't like faggets (this includes you) cause the shits wrong in my eyes.MY eyes. and since when was i calling people spics or niggers or anything else. i wasn't being racist at all and if you took it that way well that's to bad. i grew up around a diverse crowd . i think if your gonna live here at least learn the language. plain and simple. but that's my OpinIon. and for all that other shit fluff inbetween well that just makes your point more senseless in my eyes

Archived