What's your opinion???

MeroSeis

What do you think about writers who come to your hood, hit the safe spots and then start claiming how throurough and gangsta they are.

example (this is quoted)

"...hes from jersey but he gets more props than alot of writers who moved here and rep the city like merz. rime has ups on the j line the n line the b line, as well as a few fill ins in sunset park.. while herbs like merz who tries to rep for nyc is hitting the safe and sound village and tries to act like hes something"

Personally, I'm not feeling that shit, I don't know if Merz is guilty of perpin but thats an example given by someone else. Niggaz come to NY bomb the vill and think their god. Never stepping foot in the bronx, brooklyn or queens. Then they blow up in all the mags and they're all "nyc" and shit. Fuck that, put in work.

MERODOGS

TMFHARRRRRR

MLB PREZZZZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dont mind for the hitting it up stuff if its good cool.. but the ego big headedness thinking youre top notch when you didnt hit the root of my city is cheap fame,, let the toys "jock this "so called" king". at least I know the REAL DEAL

Guest KARD like WOE

when i go to another city or what not im not out to be king of their spot i just want to say whats up basically let em know that 215 was there

Archived