whats your occupation?

BUCK FUSH

im pretty sure there was a thread on this, but i always hear people bitching about work and whatnot. If there was a thread on this already consider it resurrected. So i was just wondering what in the hell everyone does to make a living. no specifics if you dont want. just general occupation.

this summer i worked with a steel sculpture and helped make a 50 foot sculpture.

the summer before that i did landscaping.

the summer before that i painted crappy murals.

during the school year i work at a grocery store as a bagger(fuck you im only 18)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I guess I'm a "Broker's Assistant" these days. not that what I do is much different from my last job. Now its just insurance instead of credit.

anybody want to increase their personal liability coverage today? common. I know a million sounds like alot already, but if you own a pool or a trampoline you really should increase it to 2 million. It only adds about $30 to your premium each year. when you spread that out over 12 months its barely noticable.

It's cool bro.. We don't all have careers yet man. I'm 20, deliver pizza, make about 4-500 bucks a week.. It's enough to buy my books for class, pay my gas,cell,internet bill and thats all i need. I also buy a lot of "toys". Like i bought a stand-up freezer for my place last week.. It's pretty dope.. Im going to carpet my loft space and tile my bathroom kitchen in the near future. ok im going on a rant.. I'm just happy i make decent money for being a college fuck off.

And yes. I have had at least a dozen and a half jobs.. Pizza delivery? Best bang for your buck.. BY FAR!! i suggest anyone in the shitter try and find one. Only bill i dont have to pay is insurance, which is the killer, you know why? cause i dont have any?

peace and miracles..

as requested

http://www.ktpics.com/UserSites/David/Fabrication/39240CFB2B0744A0B6459DA2AE4240FF.jpg'>

ya this was a sweet job. the guy was a friend of my aunts and needed help. he was a cool shit. i got to weld, grind, and whatnot. believe it or not i actually had a fair amount of imput on it. the design itself is completely his but little things like the way the tail comes together(not for aestetic reasons, solely for function) are partially my brainchild.

http://www.ktpics.com/UserSites/David/Fabrication/C2D2FE2179B042629CAD187E090310B1.jpg'>

I find it funny that all these rappers and writers are always dissing office jobs when in fact they all have them.. Of course i imagine there is not much out there in our current economy and whatever job is good. But its just kinda funny..

Archived