what's your fetish?

Lush

So I have this weird little obsession with funky magnets. and kitchen things in general. Hey, what can I say I love to cook and I have lots of this that I like to stay on my fridge.

So anyway, Yahoo unfortunatly has a magnet shopping section (I already have some of these magnets such as this one)

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fridgedoor_1664_1278028'>

and they have tons of other cute ones graffiti included like this one

http://store1.yimg.com/I/fridgedoor_1664_1394577'>

the rest of the magnets (are they're all so very cool) are here http://shop.store.yahoo.com/fridgedoor/index.html

so what is your favorite obsession (and no graffiti is not what I'm looking for, it's pretty damn obvious).

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I like to wake up in the middle of the night and check 12 oz...that's my fetish, well that along with smoking cigarettes while squeezing the toothepaste in the middle of the tube...anyway, let's not talk about how weird I am, I'm interested to see what everyone else's "things" are about them.

I have 5 guitars... and thousands of books... but mainly, in the true meaning of fetish, I have this piece of jade, it's called Pi and it's a representation of heaven, it belonged to my mother, that's my fetish I guess... if you discount all the rubber and bondage stuff I'm into...

Gib's: SG(showcase edition, camestock w/ EMG's and electric blue finish) and a '68 J-45 acoustic

Fender: 2 strats, '88 b/w like Kirk Hammet's strat (also w/ EMG's) and a '99(?) mexican made Strat (purple)... the mexican one is like the old Squire's (quality wise)

Ovation acoustic (model: 1132-4) basically the standard Ovation (no electronics)

Blount handmade acoustic, he's was the Martin tech for the entire southeast for years before he started making his own, basically the best instrument I've ever played, the basic Martin dreadnaught with fancier inlays and nicer herringbone

and an old nylon string w/ no tuning pegs... oh and the old Hondo Les Paul in my closet, also w/ no hardware...

I guess that's 8... so... 8 guitars, 5 that I play on the regular... (the J-45 is semi-retired)

Originally posted by shameless self promotion

...as for fetishes...i like red haired girls..yeah, theyre hot!

I like short hair too. Not to discount long hair (I like that just as much), but it's so much nicer when you can see a girl's face.

Also I have this thing for sketch books. I own a bunch and have started experimenting with making my own. The funny thing is that I never use them. I draw almost exclusively on scratch paper (since most of my drawing time is at work).

girls dat are between 5'0 and 5'6 with nice tities a perfect ass you can sleep on and nice exotic eyes, i really dont like red head women for some odd reason

Guest willy.wonka

female feet

butts

boobs

lips

hands

hair

nauny

legs

"there has to be something wrong with that"

im a love type person,but when i see a woman that has all the right measurements or if they just have that "look",all i think about is SEX.

i wonder of ways to please a woman...

gardening,cooking,stuff of that sort

chocolate milk is my guilty pleasure..I feel like I'm too old for it.

walking around singing

girls with short hair so if I want to get kinky I can put a hat on them and pretend they are a small boy.

acting like I am going to go talk to a girl and then loosing my nerve because I am intimidated by attractive girls.

My new jackson guiar..her name is the beast. Now my SG (bety ford) is a back up.

going on makeoutclub and making rude comments about the ugly girls outloud to my computer.

being bitter, sadistic, and anti social.

Archived