Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what's your fetish?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by Lush, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Lush

Lush Member

So I have this weird little obsession with funky magnets. and kitchen things in general. Hey, what can I say I love to cook and I have lots of this that I like to stay on my fridge.
    So anyway, Yahoo unfortunatly has a magnet shopping section (I already have some of these magnets such as this one)
    http://store1.yimg.com/I/fridgedoor_1664_1278028'>

and they have tons of other cute ones graffiti included like this one
    [img]http://store1.yimg.com/I/fridgedoor_1664_1394577'>

the rest of the magnets (are they're all so very cool) are here [url=http://shop.store.yahoo.com/fridgedoor/index.html]http://shop.store.yahoo.com/fridgedoor/index.html[/url]

so what is your favorite obsession (and no graffiti is not what I'm looking for, it's pretty damn obvious).

2. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

I like to wake up in the middle of the night and check 12 oz...that's my fetish, well that along with smoking cigarettes while squeezing the toothepaste in the middle of the tube...anyway, let's not talk about how weird I am, I'm interested to see what everyone else's "things" are about them.

3. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

I have 5 guitars... and thousands of books... but mainly, in the true meaning of fetish, I have this piece of jade, it's called Pi and it's a representation of heaven, it belonged to my mother, that's my fetish I guess... if you discount all the rubber and bondage stuff I'm into...

4. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

^^^^^^
    what kinda guitars smart

5. Smart

Smart Dirty Dozen Crew

Gib's: SG(showcase edition, camestock w/ EMG's and electric blue finish) and a '68 J-45 acoustic

Fender: 2 strats, '88 b/w like Kirk Hammet's strat (also w/ EMG's) and a '99(?) mexican made Strat (purple)... the mexican one is like the old Squire's (quality wise)

Ovation acoustic (model: 1132-4) basically the standard Ovation (no electronics)

Blount handmade acoustic, he's was the Martin tech for the entire southeast for years before he started making his own, basically the best instrument I've ever played, the basic Martin dreadnaught with fancier inlays and nicer herringbone

and an old nylon string w/ no tuning pegs... oh and the old Hondo Les Paul in my closet, also w/ no hardware...

I guess that's 8... so... 8 guitars, 5 that I play on the regular... (the J-45 is semi-retired)

6. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

i got a godin i bought it in 95 . i payed quite a lot for it
    hehe and i got a small peavey rage

7. serum

serum Elite Member

loose socks, school uniform, short skirts, no panties. receiving blow jobs after sex rather than before. uhh i don't play the guitar, nor do i own magnets.

8. catwash

catwash Guest

couldn't have said it better myself...

9. wakassOATH

wakassOATH Guest

i think my newest fetish would have to be slanted eyes

10. shameless self promotion

shameless self promotion 12oz Legend

I got an old ass epiphone genesis..all wood, heavy ass fuck..my grand father gave it to me, he never told me the story behind it, because he had a stroke acouple weeks afterward and passed away...its one of my favorite belongings...and as for fetishes...i like red haired girls..yeah, theyre hot!

11. Dirty_habiT

Dirty_habiT Dirty Dozen Crew

Damnit, if ya'll are gonna talk about guitars, do you think we could maybe make it a bit more kinky, c'mon this is "fetishes."

12. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

sex with knives, self destruction

13. alkaline

alkaline Elite Member

I like short hair too. Not to discount long hair (I like that just as much), but it's so much nicer when you can see a girl's face.

Also I have this thing for sketch books. I own a bunch and have started experimenting with making my own. The funny thing is that I never use them. I draw almost exclusively on scratch paper (since most of my drawing time is at work).

14. just~someone~else~

just~someone~else~ Senior Member

http://www.mateinastate.com/archive/february/28jeff.jpg'>

"i like ugly people with whips"