whats your fetish?

GamblersGrin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was friends with the funeral directors son of small southern city i lived in.

On the day after the prom, the biggest cock tease in the high school died in a car accident. I went over to his house which was also the funeral pallor. when i entered there was nobody there and i called out and Rob yelled for me from the basement where they did the embalming. there she was on the table neck broken, face completely smashed with on eye out of the socket just hanging there and rob was bent over her picking the glass shards out of what was left of her face. it was pretty grizzly but kind of kewl at the same time.

I then went to the other end of the table lifted her mini skirt and said " here's a snapper gone to waste. rob then wise cracked "my mother always said; waste not want not." we both smiled at each other and got to work. rob got a hose, which he stuck in her pussy and then ass to clean her out. then he got some creams that lubricated and softened and we partied with her for a couple of hours, but stopped because we were afraid his folks would come home.

i asked rob if this was his first time and he said " no i've been doing it for years. it started for him when he was 12 1/2 and his dad came to him and said " tonight you'll become a man" Rob then told me his father's favorite joke. he went over to the corpse pull on her cunt hairs and said "these are the fringe benefits my boy" Rob and i keep up our practice for years until i moved away.