Whats your favorite names?

test pattern

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SIKFUK

soemwhere on 12oz. i saw the name ''isor''[eyesore], that just fuckin plain out beats them all, very dope name, gee why didnt i think of that back in 1982,duh>?

Guest CountRockula

Rehab (minneapolis not nyc)

Dzise

Debt (minneapolis not a2m)

Iraq

Nobots

Foren

Relax

Gift

Puzl

Lesn

Boas

Klog

Paybak

It seems like it is the artist that makes the name - not the name that makes the artist - like with band names...

Lots of great bands have really stupid names, but people think the name is great because the band is so good -

like the Beatles - that is the dumbest name ever. Especially spelled like that. Soundgarden is another one. I love these bands, but when I think about the names I realize how stupid they are (the names, not the bands).

So think about this when you list your favorite tags. Is Japan really a great name? A great artist, but the name is really arbitrary on that one.

My favorite is LURK from the Sleepwalkers crew. Cuz that's what you're doing when you are out bombing - lurking in the shadows. Plus I like the sound of that... Lurk.

I can't think of any others that are great in name only. Seems like it is mostly just mispelled four letters words for the most part.

I dunno...I dont have any. Everyday another kool new name pops up in my brain and by now I have so many that I think I'll do a different name everytime I paint...

But I like eatfuk. Thats a really kool one.

-------->jaYar jayR JR

ouija

bias

psyk-sike

onorok

mber

atak

isor

vial8-i dont know if anyone writes that but thats a sick name

d4m-deform-i just thought of that too

taint

totem

kem5

melo

there are just too many

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

IT WAS GRAFF NAMES STUPID....NOT KID NAMES....................anyways my personal fav. name is probably FOE, his throw up is dope and the name just flows.

i'm partial to chamonie for a chicks name and i kinda like buster for a boys name.

Originally posted by SIKFUK

soemwhere on 12oz. i saw the name ''isor''[eyesore], that just fuckin plain out beats them all, very dope name, gee why didnt i think of that back in 1982,duh>?

yes it does, very tight name.

haha EATFUK thats funny

KMART

HABIT

SAPIEN

KEPT

ADEK

ESPO

many others, but how many people actually are reading each others favorites?

i have a feeling these people are just naming their favorite writers...but names i would hit up if they werent taken

else

adek

jabs

se

cep

suer

sane

semz

dest

adapt/adept

tokeo

realm

ceaze

arms

herbal

ofuk (like when you see something crazy and you mutter "oh fuck!")<- not taken but i actualy was gonna write that, think eatfuk would care?

so many more, thats all i can think off

Archived