whats your fav thread in the benches forum

Pnut

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Brick Slayers. I never, ever go into Metal Heads because freights are wack. No, they're not, but they're wack to me.

And in Brick Slayers, I only check a few threads. Burners and Styles, Boston, NYC, and those few that are on individual writers or crews, like FlyID.

• 2 months later...

There's graffiti on 12oz.?

It's been a while, with you guys keeping me so entertained with your hijinks and witty repartee.

But...I used to like the East Bay thread, till i came back last year and realized all my friends had flown the coop and been replaced with a bunch of...of...well, I'm not sure, but they certainly didn't appreciate my sense of humor. I guess I just never took writing on walls that seriously.

Sonik's threads are good, mainly because they're different from anything else on here. Anything from Brazil. ERUPTO had his own thread, that was cool...he's a nice guy, we grew up in the same area.

It's probably obvious that I got burned out on graff a while ago. Not the art, but the politics and social climbers in the scene were too much for me to deal with. Being socially awkward didn't help much, either. I should add that I was friendly and polite to people, too, and didn't gossip, or act shady, or create drama...I basically did everything wrong, and feel okay about that.