Whats your day looking like?

Guest sneak

Guest sneak

So, how will you spend this Tuesday?

Over here, in the Uk something seems to have gone awfully wrong....

its almost 30 degrees C and its only just gone half nine so i think the hottest parts of the day will be spent hibernating near the fridge (as i fair headed kid, i burn like that).

i also have a single spliff to smoke, which i managed to drunkenly fall asleep ontop of last night, so re-rolling is an option.

other than that, my day looks set to be another of doing fuck all.

Expect updates through out the day...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

here in ventura of ca.. it was cloudy/foggy as hell yesterday. hopefully it will be that way today also. i was annoyed by the heat. I have an interview at cathy jean .. then im gonna lounge around being a bum ..maybe start reading this book .

i HAD an easy day at work for me today, but the stupid supervisor changed it up on me, instead of 51 stops in scotsdale, i now have 93 stops in pheonix, i hate my supervisor.......i will get my revenge....i will.....

so in other words, tuesdays gonna suck. but oh well, mo hours...mo money, so basically, im bitching about making more money...haha. i should probably get some rest in.....naaaaaw.

Hm my tuesday's almost over. I took two more finals today, english and US history. I got a fucking D on my english cause my teacher's fucking gay and docked me a shit load of points on my portfolio for stupid shit. History was easy as hell but long. Then I was pissed off about my english so I came home and played a shooter game for a little bit and calmed down. After that I went to eat with someone and then went to the library to study for math with some people. I'll probably end up helping another person who didn't show up later tonight.

Edit: Looks like I'm going to play ping pong now.

Guest sneak

well, said spliff has been smoked and im now ploughing my way through an attempt to sort out my school work for my final exams, coming soon.

Problem is, i dont know the exact dates some exams, have no clue what some exams mean / are chatting about and all that crap.

bollocks, i wish i did subjects which i actually wanted.

Guest imported_Tesseract

What the fuck is wrong with this continent...Athens is at 26º and london and paris hit 30's?!...fuck that!

My day just got destroyed...

great weather here in Western Australia, problem is i was studying for exams almost all day today, so i cant enjoy the nice cold and rain, which i most definately enjoy.

next weekend, oh my god you have no idea how nice it will be to wake up with out worrying how much you know for an exam.

summer has finally arrived in chicago...

it is going to be 90 degrees today.

On the way to work i felt like chopping my hair short again...

this weather is too fuckin hot to be having hair past the shoulders...

we'll see.

other than that, i'm working today. thank goodness its air conditioned.

then i'm going to school and taking a primate diversity class, then back to work, then home.

When i get home i'll either pass out on the couch or go to the thrift store...

grrrr

yesterday when i was at the thrift store, when i was nearly all the way through, someone stole my damn cart. :mad:

Guest sneak

updates...

revision got thrown out of the window in favour of sitting in the sun.

just got a call from some friends to goout down the river for a smoke up later but im wary as it could turn into a terrorise sneak evening...

san francisco, ca

today is really sunny and warm. about 63 or so later about 2. its been a hectic morning already.

this morning i decided to cut my own hair. haha. so i cut myself some b-b-bangs. not bangs. b-b-bangs. i look really cute with them. hm.

also today i have to leave work early for a meeting today and leave the meeting early too! so i'm excited about that. i get to run my errands myself for once! ten the hubby will meet me, we'll go to ghirardelli square, smoke a blunt and eat out. walk around the pier area.

this morning, people were protesting the biotech conference (ya know stem cell research and all). so there were helicopters flying all over the place. cops parked everywhere. and traffic was fuckin horrid. it took me (on a bus) about an hour and 45 minutes to get to work. when it typically takes about 45 minutes.

so now i'm here. shorter hair and a bit frazzled.

out here in (blank) it's shaping up to be another arid and hot day complimented by hot asian girls in almost non-existent outfits.But I wouldn't know...I'll be either at work or studying for finals all day long.

I too.... will abuse the smilies!

My client is gone early. :smiles:

and she loved the product :king:

but now I have some damn quicktimes to make :twitch:

they're easy but a time consuming pain in the ass. :gaga:

Tonight I'm going to see the girlfriend :love2:

but she might have scored tickets to see Dido :sick:

and I dont go for that emotional stuff in music :cry2:

yeah...shits getting busier here today.

meh...I really wanted it to be a chill day.

oh well.

!@#$%

yeah...somehow...I followed that exactly.

the smiley that reps me today...and most days...

:loopy:

edit...I forgot...My hair is entirely too long...it goes under the clippers tonight.

Archived