Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

Whats your day looking like?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by sneak, Jun 8, 2004.

1. sneak

sneak Guest

So, how will you spend this Tuesday?
    Over here, in the Uk something seems to have gone awfully wrong....
    its almost 30 degrees C and its only just gone half nine so i think the hottest parts of the day will be spent hibernating near the fridge (as i fair headed kid, i burn like that).

i also have a single spliff to smoke, which i managed to drunkenly fall asleep ontop of last night, so re-rolling is an option.

other than that, my day looks set to be another of doing fuck all.
    Expect updates through out the day...

2. dELiSs

dELiSs Elite Member

here in ventura of ca.. it was cloudy/foggy as hell yesterday. hopefully it will be that way today also. i was annoyed by the heat. I have an interview at cathy jean .. then im gonna lounge around being a bum ..maybe start reading this book .

3. AORAone

AORAone Veteran Member

i HAD an easy day at work for me today, but the stupid supervisor changed it up on me, instead of 51 stops in scotsdale, i now have 93 stops in pheonix, i hate my supervisor.......i will get my revenge....i will.....

so in other words, tuesdays gonna suck. but oh well, mo hours...mo money, so basically, im bitching about making more money...haha. i should probably get some rest in.....naaaaaw.

4. se_FOUR

se_FOUR Senior Member

As Sneaky mentioned is warm and sunny and i`m stuck in my fooking office, least you got an option to go out and enjoy the sun..

5. Pinup

Pinup Senior Member

Weather's nice down here as well. I think i'll fix myself a hamburger with loads of unhealthy things in, then i'll revise and listen to music all afternoon.

6. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

I went to work and played Castlevania - Harmony of Dissonance on my Gameboy SP (the one that looks like a NES controller).. Productive day indeed.

7. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

also - weather is hot like a mug (of freshly brewed coffee).

8. azert

azert Senior Member

Hm my tuesday's almost over. I took two more finals today, english and US history. I got a fucking D on my english cause my teacher's fucking gay and docked me a shit load of points on my portfolio for stupid shit. History was easy as hell but long. Then I was pissed off about my english so I came home and played a shooter game for a little bit and calmed down. After that I went to eat with someone and then went to the library to study for math with some people. I'll probably end up helping another person who didn't show up later tonight.

Edit: Looks like I'm going to play ping pong now.

9. T.T Boy

T.T Boy Dirty Dozen Crew

weathers shit, my team lost, but i get on a plane tomorrow

10. Jackson

Jackson Veteran Member

The weather is fucking great in London today. Bit too hot, I gotsta work in my liquor store, hopefully lots of beautiful women will come in and take me away.

11. sneak

sneak Guest

well, said spliff has been smoked and im now ploughing my way through an attempt to sort out my school work for my final exams, coming soon.
    Problem is, i dont know the exact dates some exams, have no clue what some exams mean / are chatting about and all that crap.

bollocks, i wish i did subjects which i actually wanted.

12. What the fuck is wrong with this continent...Athens is at 26ยบ and london and paris hit 30's?!...fuck that!

My day just got destroyed...

13. fatbastard

fatbastard Elite Member

great weather here in Western Australia, problem is i was studying for exams almost all day today, so i cant enjoy the nice cold and rain, which i most definately enjoy.

next weekend, oh my god you have no idea how nice it will be to wake up with out worrying how much you know for an exam.

14. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

Its just gorgeous in my neck of the woods. I think its supposed to get fairly warm today, but I don't really remember.

I've got some random bs stuff I need to take care of today...I might ride my bike instead.

15. CinchedWaist

CinchedWaist Elite Member

summer has finally arrived in chicago...
    it is going to be 90 degrees today.

On the way to work i felt like chopping my hair short again...
    this weather is too fuckin hot to be having hair past the shoulders...
    we'll see.

other than that, i'm working today. thank goodness its air conditioned.
    then i'm going to school and taking a primate diversity class, then back to work, then home.

When i get home i'll either pass out on the couch or go to the thrift store...
    grrrr

yesterday when i was at the thrift store, when i was nearly all the way through, someone stole my damn cart. :mad: