whats your anger management?

rubbish heap

everyone has one of these days. the type of day where everything just seems to piss you off. you feel like complete shit. your mind is in a red haze of hatred. :hatred:

when all else has failed and you've gone over the edge, what do you do to take out your anger? :mad2:

personally, i've been pissed alot lately, and when i'm feeling like shit, self-destruction is the only way to go. what's better than the instant gratification you get from breaking shit and screaming FUCK as loud as you can? heheh..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you need to seek help..i'm usually always mad tho..the thing that gets me pissed the most are the thoughts of lying girls and links..i hate them both,i don't cut my self or anything i just drink..and drink..and drink..not lately tho i cut down a lil..befor you know it i'll be as sober as...never mind..

• 5 weeks later...

write in my livejournal :lol: :lol: :lol:

..god damnit im not lying

Guest imported_Tesseract

Re: Re: whats your anger management?

Originally posted by BROWNer

brain power.

Jedi's dont get mad

Originally posted by sweetcherry

i cuss ppl out...thats like the best anger relief for me...and its fun...

oh and i listen to she hates me by puddle of mudd and jump on my bed while screaming vulgar words:)

haha i've never seen a white girl succesfully go off on any one before. Nothing personal against you, but it always ends up looking very cute, making them more angry. The anger usually turns into frustration and tears.

Archived