what's wrong with people?

Herbivore

Woman accused of sex with ‘boyfriend,’ 8

Police investigate after boy's mother finds letter

The Associated Press

Updated: 5:34 p.m. ET Nov. 8, 2004

BRIDGEPORT, Conn. - A woman faces charges of having a sexual relationship with an 8-year-old boy whom investigators said she considers her boyfriend.

Tammy Imre, 29, was arrested Friday and charged with sexual assault and risk of injury to a minor. A judge set bond at $250,000 Monday.

Police began investigating in September after the boy’s mother discovered a letter Imre had written him, in which she tells the boy she doesn’t “want anyone but you.”

She continued: “Now tomorrow it’s supposed to rain, you can come over we can (you know what).”

Police said the boy, the playmate of Imre’s 7-year-old daughter, initially denied doing anything with Imre because he feared getting into trouble. He later admitted having sexual relations with her.

Police said Imre told investigators she plans to marry the boy someday.

If convicted, Imre could serve more than 20 years in prison. A trial date has not been set.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

this lady is so many levels of fucked up..i heard the whole story on the radio this morning..she had this kid shave her pubes and all this other stuff... 8 years old..that's what? 3rd grade? fucked up.. :nope:

if i was the kid's mom i wouldve fucked that crazy ass lady up..(the mom actually did attack the woman in court)