whats wrong with people...

Guest keep

so today i drop by the local piercing shop to drop off House of 1000 corse to a freind of mine who works there. was in the shop not even 10 minutes, run back out and jump into my jeep and in that time some worthless fuck had stolen my cds. i had 2 of those big ass cd books full of cds, like close to 500, and now i have one. why is it that even in semi nice parts of citys you cant fucking trust anyone? I was even parked right off a major road. people everywhere and someone just opens my door and takes my shit. it just pisses me off that I work hard for my shit and other people just steal shit......

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

imagine your scenario, but someone who owns some property that just got wasted..

"man, i just went to bed, woke up and my shit was all spraypainted by hoodlums"

it's all full circle. take the good with the bad.

* i had my car stolen 3 weeks ago while i was at work trying to earn some $$ to pay the thing off, so i feel you.

:huh?:

yeah...that sucks man, but shit you did leave your doors unlocked, which is a bad habit to develop, so its frusterating, id be pissed as hell too,especially if they took my music, but shit man, make a habit to lock your doors everywhere. I lock those bitches every time i step out no matter what its just a reflex now.

My brother who is 20 and still lives with me stole my wallet which had my drivers license, ssc, 50$ and other important shit in it. A week before I had to go out of town, my parents know it was him but didn't do shit, I hate that fuck head and wish he was dead but then again he's a loser who still lives at home, maybe God is fucking with me I dunno...

true i did leave my doors, err well door unlocked, the only one that was unlocked was the drivers. i didnt even think to lock it, i just ran in real quick. the one good thing is that i have literally thousands in stereo equipment and none of it was touched. the thing that really makes me feel stupid is that i have keyless on my jeep, so its defintly my bad for not locking it, but still fuck people who steal shit.

Originally posted by avils

imagine your scenario, but someone who owns some property that just got wasted..

"man, i just went to bed, woke up and my shit was all spraypainted by hoodlums"

it's all full circle. take the good with the bad.

* i had my car stolen 3 weeks ago while i was at work trying to earn some $$ to pay the thing off, so i feel you.

:huh?:

im *kinda* ethical about the whole what i paint thing. I dont hit things/bussinesses that are mom and pops type things. city property or corperate things are far game, ive worked for alot of small businesses and seen how it effects them. whats really shitty is i worked for a small home entertainment company and had to clean off some graff that some guys i knew did.

Well, at least you can go online and just burn all the cd's that got stolen. Don't feel too bad, some fools once broke into my gf's car and made off with hella clothes including a $300 diesel jacket. Those motherfuckers even had time to be choosy about what cd's they stole. Took all my old nas, wu tang, tu pac, boogie monster and threw all my metal cds on the floor.

I guess it's a karma thing.

Originally posted by casekonly

all my stuff is in mp3 format. i backed up all of my cd's, and then sold the cd's...things are better that way...i've also go tthem on my computer...

that is the way to do it, i just need to buy a cd burner

Originally posted by silent_j5

My brother who is 20 and still lives with me stole my wallet which had my drivers license, ssc, 50$ and other important shit in it. A week before I had to go out of town, my parents know it was him but didn't do shit, I hate that fuck head and wish he was dead but then again he's a loser who still lives at home, maybe God is fucking with me I dunno...

god isnt real, and i wouuld have killed him.

After 22 yrs of living in chicago, I know one damn thing-- keep all doors locked. I couldn't even fathom stepping out of my car with the doors unlocked- thats just ludicris. Another thing, never, ever, leave anything in your car. Cars can easily become messy, but the messier the car, the sweeter its going to look to some crackhead. I parked my car for 20 minutes once, on a relatively busy street, doors locked. I left my tape case ( not even a cd case ) on the car floor. When I came back, my window was smashed and my tapes gone. Not to mention most of the damn tapes were recorded, so it was just stupidity. Plus it was winter so i had to drive all cold....grrr...gets me angry just thinking of it.

so one of my good friends drops by my house today. we run up to 7-11 and my cd's are back in my passenger seat, the little fuck took my extra set of keys from my house at some point and found my jeep and took them out as a joke, bastered! i desirved it thought, i shot him with a bottle rocket last week end.... ahh pissed and happy at the same time