whats wrong with myspace?

drunk penis

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by SenorSeven

what the fuck is myspace?

outoftheloop.

s.s

some retarded "internet socializing".. Dont worry about it man.. It would be better if this was the last time in your life that you ever thought about it.

Guest platapie

im not gonna lie myspace and friendster has gotten the DPC plenty of action. if we were in cali im sure that the list of slashes on the wall(ladys) would be way higher due to myspace.

Originally posted by GnomeToys

Truedat. I shit you not, I was over at a party my friends were having one time, everybody getting drunk and having a good old time, and this stupid kid asks to use a computer so he can get on myspace.

hahaha, thats just plain sad!

nah, but honestly i have met a few cool people on there, not to mention many hot ladies who i talk to on the regular.

Profile Views:

1178 (since sometime in the middle of february)

i dont really care though,as ugly as i am, i still dont need a website to pull girls. of the people on my "friends" list, i got about 4 i honestly never met, but one day ill probably run into them while travelling, and whats wrong with a free place to stay? ive even found or been found by some old alt .graffiti heads, kinda funny....

^^ the girls too. most of them are hipster bitches that put on their most pimpin outfit at home and take flicks of themselves in front of the computer in many different poses.

i'm a looser. no one looks at my page because i'm not one of those bitches. instead i get hip hop boys that want me to be one of their sluts on their pages.

Top 4 things on the internet in no particular order.

Myspace

howstuffworks.com

Any picture of an STi

Pictures of dragons (prefferably fighting warriors riding sabertoothed tigers with lightning bolts shooting out of their swords)

Guest platapie
Originally posted by Glik0

Pictures of dragons (prefferably fighting warriors riding sabertoothed tigers with lightning bolts shooting out of their swords)

ive gotta say that 12oz the past few days has produced some of the funniest things ive read in a long long time, and this being one of them.

Guest platapie
Originally posted by The Bro Life

DPC knows whats up... THE BRO LIFE gets plenty of action due to MYSPACE.

DPC had a lil party for you last night bro life and the pictures will be up very soon. we have never had a night dedicated to someone but we figured you were gonna be the first so keep you eyes peeled bud.

brolife=honorary DPC member:dazed:

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by Glik0

:lol:

Originally posted by platapie

DPC had a lil party for you last night bro life and the pictures will be up very soon. we have never had a night dedicated to someone but we figured you were gonna be the first so keep you eyes peeled bud.

brolife=honorary DPC member:dazed:

seriously? rad.