What's wrong with everything around us?

Dirty_habiT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

im probably gonna be on some misunderstood deep shit, but try and feel it..

i mean.. alot of us young kids are like fuck the government and we're paranoid and don't do things the traditional way, alot of us are the same, and yet... why us.. i mean where kids like this 5 yrs ago, and i just think it's a new emotion because i'm just NOW feeling it?. or IS it new and we're all just skipping past generation x and like.. just i feel weird about life lately, sounds simplistic and unemotional, but i can't put into words how i feel about things, and society and the way we younger kids have become.. its just weird, its like.. so many questions and no answers besides the ones that we expect and still dont trust, blah.. nighty night

Preach it brother, word is bond. I understood kinda, but kinda not.

What about:

teenagers with fast cars, girls dressing slutily, child labor laws, people in power that shouldn't be, hatred amongst our fellow man, self destruction, and when you wanna make a sandwich and there's one piece of bread and it's the heel?

Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Traffic jams, big corporations, nuclear technology, stupid TV shows, EMO KIDS SITTING ON THE CURB DOWNTOWN, unmatching socks, homeless, helpless, worthless, snooty rich, blue collar workers, retail jobs, high cost of living, cops with probable cause..... is there more?

yes,there is........

Cars in general,stuck-up women,having to work a blue-collar job,being un-employed with bills piling up,white-trash gangster wannabes' who wear dirty Fubu Jackets and act hard while talking on cellphones,smoking cigarettes and drinking beer every fuckin' night,the "tight pants" fad,listening to John Madden speak,JUICY JAKES' threads,being lazy.........

^^^^I'm not bugging out on you bro....chill..

it's just when I think of pressure-flips....I think about 35 millimeter wheels,HUGE Plan B jeans and 8-Ball t-shirts.....late shove-its,nose slide up to k-grind back to nose slide.....shit like that.I skated for 13 years and just quit because a serious knee injury.....

Traffic jams, big corporations, nuclear technology, stupid TV shows, emo kids sitting on the curb in downtown, unmatching socks, homeless, helpless, worthless, snooty rich, blue collar workers, retail jobs, high cost of living, cops with probable cause..... is there more?

pressure flips.

Guest imported_Tesseract

unmatching socks..... is there more?

Yeah man, you're good if you havent reached single socks status...thugged out washing machines...damn

well

i've taken this thread as a senseless rant so i will do so

what's wrong with the world today hmm well since i'm in a highschool with mostly spanish and black kids i have a lot to say about the youth

what's wrong bitches who dress up to go to school the mall up the block and say there going nigga hunting/ bitches that were burberry,coach, phucking prada so the can be the sh!t because the ppl they see on tv rock it and think there the sh!t/ppl who judge others to quickly always looking down on somebody/the way teachers phuc there students literally and get away with it/the way kids who are going in a downward spiral dissipear into the rest of the crowd/the way weed is cool to sell and smoke today/phuc i'm sleepy

^kids who think proper spelling is optional

ads in golf holes, ads for prescription drugs on TV, every one you know being on some sort of anti depresant, Every child now has ADD and ADHD, laws on "victimless" crimes, government censorship, the war on terrorism, the war on drugs, presidential hopefuls spending millions on campaigns while people are homeless, unhealthy diets and blaming society cause you feel bad about your weight on and on and on it goes

Guest socrates

The voices inside my head/the drugs to cure them that cuase demensia/seasonal dpression is setting in/people with those goddamn bells/people who bitch about there family doesn't "love them/people who don't talk who should/the new dead prez album was so shitty/I only got nine nuggets in my 10 piece meal today........

Archived