Whats worse than...

CACashRefund

the silence in a slow ass elevator.

I swear i deal with this shit at least 10 times a day.

Im all in there hella quiet with the guests, it feels like im in there for decades but man, that silence is so uncomfortable. Im over here trying to make small talk with the cute ass japanese ho, but she aint trying to have none of it.

Niggas is bent.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Anyone else here like starting elevator slam pits? As soon as the door closes your push the person to your left and try to stay off the ground. Fun times..I know Ive done it more then once and will do it again..usually with my friend though..I guess elevator break dancing would be dope too..both are good icebreakers

so your one of those elevator guys who stand there and pushes the floor buttons

i dont even think my managers would ever think of hiring a position like that, they always fuck me on hours i always get like 38, 39 theyre afraid of giving any kind of overtime, they complain on how theyre short staffed all the time, but time and time again theyll always prefer to be understaffed than give anybody a single hour of overtime

but back on track, i dont think id like a job like that

id be so fucking bored, posting in th eelevator on your feet all day

i dont even think my managers would ever think of hiring a position like that, they always fuck me on hours i always get like 38, 39 theyre afraid of giving any kind of overtime, they complain on how theyre short staffed all the time, but time and time again theyll always prefer to be understaffed than give anybody a single hour of overtime

but back on track, i dont think id like a job like that

id be so fucking bored, posting in th eelevator on your feet all day

yep, my old job was the same way with over time

so instead of having a few people, who actually know what theyre doing and can handle the job get a few hours of overtime, you have some douche bags with no idea what to do coming in as soon as anyone hits 40

hahaha funny you mention

i get hyphy in there by myself, i bounce into the walls and shit

and if im working latenight when nobody is in the basement level, i dance on top of the little carts they use for laundry and i sometimes i ghostride them

but thats only if im REALLY bored

i once walked in to a some bar and some random dude come up to me and this chic and is like so what do yall do. im like huh?

hes like yeah what do yall do

(old guy in his mid 30's) hes like yo i beat box

im like what the fuck is this guy a loon

and sure as hell he started to beat box

like really dope. and then my homegirl started freestyling.

mind you this is in some white trashy bar that serves liqour next door.

all this time i just looked flabbergasted at whats going on.

and left.

end of story.