WHATS WITH ALL THESE CARPS?

BluntedMonky

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Jackson

tamagotchi... 1st

:) i was so fucking skint a fortnight ago i thought of hatching my tamagotchi again just for something to dull the monotony of my empty life, but then something like this would probably happen to me...

5) A 27-year-old French woman lost control of her car on a highway near Marseilles and crashed into a tree, seriously injuring her passenger and killing herself. As a commonplace road accident, this would not have qualified for a Darwin nomination, were it not for the fact that the driver's attention had been distracted by her Tamagotchi key ring, which had started urgently beeping for food as she drove along. In an attempt to press the correct buttons to save the Tamagotchi's life, the woman lost her own.

taken from the 2002 Darwin Awards, an annual compilation of examples of peabrained human detritus who have managed to kill themselves in the most moronic ways...

i actually quite fancy an owl or one of those wee cheeky monkeys with the long tails, cats are cunts :mad:

I had an iguana ..Two Balla sharks..6 cats.. and piranas ..they all rule..but of course the female shark attacked the male and ate him. My iguana got so big andi was working so much i coudlnt take care of that sucka ..so i just gave him to the lincoln park zoo when i lived in chicago, the piranas i gave em away ,and the cats well there just there kickin it..lazy bastids hehe. Cats rule..

Originally posted by NOE1

I had an iguana ..Two Balla sharks..6 cats.. and piranas ..they all rule..but of course the female shark attacked the male and ate him. My iguana got so big andi was working so much i coudlnt take care of that sucka ..so i just gave him to the lincoln park zoo when i lived in chicago, the piranas i gave em away ,and the cats well there just there kickin it..lazy bastids hehe. Cats rule..

put the piranas and the shark in the local duck pond:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hahaha..yea ..ok ..Your funny . Anyways you dont know how long ive been reading 12oz..yea my name is new, that doesnt mean i havent been reading 12 oz for a long time..I Just never posted. Too busy laughing at funny threads . Anyhow this site rawks but some of you all are silly and spend alot of time NOT out writing and so it seems posting a bunch of Lame ass threads..No offense to any one , just speaking my mind...

Archived