whats ur classfication of king?

melburner_fresh

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by melburner_fresh@Nov 23 2004, 12:19 PM

allright quick question,

whats everyones classifaction of a king ? like most throwies up? nicest pieces , most freights ,panls oldest writer most , insides and so on and would you chuckup a crown if u were easily the most active writer in ur area?

wats ya 2 cents?

quantity nor quality makes up a king. they just have to be in the right place at the right time, doing what the graff game is asking of them at that moment. original style and lots of ups definatly help. i guess thats my 2 cents.

ya know whats od is i've never even seen style wars..or any other graff video..

personally i never used those terms..or classifications of toy or king when refering to a writer..cept jokingly on 12oz

but i do respect those who have put in alot of work for what they do be it locally,inter-city,nation wide or globally..

even if they dont get up alot,if what i see is good it means to me the effort is worth the respect.. it doesnt matter the type of graffiti to me either..

but if i had to i can name at least 7 people i have met in my hometown that i would call kings that have held it down ,3 not for style at all but the amazing amount of ups they have..one of them you cant even go anywhere without seeing his name forty times within a block radius.

kuff is just sick as hell....kuffs work

the other three are overall well rounded..

damn lateley i start typing about a topic then halfway through i forget my point..

ya and the moral of the story is..dont whizz on the electric fence

who cares jusst write your name on lots of stuff..nobody likes us anyway so just do your thing and quit caring about what poeple think about your shit..im sure it will look good if you stick with it...who fukn cares about kings anyways...king george 111...poop ship destroyer...natoeman1..kings get up while you watch half baked....

never seen half baked either..

i dunno alphabetshoop..sure you can write you name all over shit but then comes along the so called graff politics.. i'm not really sure if you get global status by being a prick..

and do you call yourself a king once you get there? is there a ceremony? do you get a scepter? ooh if so do you get a cape?

Originally posted by 99centsAcan@Nov 26 2004, 10:04 PM

king status is a person who knows the game and knows how to play it.. simple as that

well that'll make nearly everone wiv over 2years experience KING!!!

there will never be a KING there may have been a KING but right now

in 2004 there one KING!!!, theres KINGS but there will neva be one guy

smashing graff!!!

really its sorta like levels u got get through.....

fake, toy, getting there, ok, nice, sick, top burners, then king....lol

i'd say a king is someone that can throw more then 1style so soo crisp

always coming up wiv new shit time after time......

so really all the good graffers out there that can smash a spot wiv some sick style are kings...

peace...