Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whats up with ppl wearing visors back to front and upsidedown??

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by BigJoe, Dec 17, 2002.

1. BigJoe

BigJoe Banned

this really bugs me....
    it seems like these guys are trying to look stupid....or is this the next generation gap and im on the wrong side of it?!?!?

2. DATSTFC

DATSTFC Guest

:D ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:D

3. willy.wonka

willy.wonka Guest

4. -Rage-

-Rage- 12oz Loyalist

Correction:

"itz" gangsta

5. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

they're trying to measure the rainfall.

6. ETHREADZNY

ETHREADZNY Elite Member

7. Pistol

Pistol Dirty Dozen Crew

I picture tease wearing shit like this.

8. fr8otech

fr8otech Senior Member

What's with people wearing them in the winter...

9. -MOE LESTER-

-MOE LESTER- Guest

fucking retards..its an 8th grade thing

10. suburbian bum

suburbian bum 12oz Loyalist

That fashion trend was over a year ago here, where are you living? Nevbraska?

11. dephect

dephect Guest

its because everyone cant think for temselves and have to follow the fagget fashion trend.
    BULL FUCKEN SHIT ITS GANSTAR!!!
    it the total opposite
    all the liittle year 8 wannabes and fresh faggets wearing them.
    Fresh being visors and bright colours clothing.

Yer throught the fucken ghetto with a visor on
    -see whos ganstar then

12. socrates

socrates Guest

Because white people are too lazy too make there own styles...so they steal others

13. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

14. KaBar

KaBar Senior Member

I Ain't Buying That Shit

I dress however the fuck I want, and I've been doing it since 1962. I never did care what was "cool" and I still don't. Essentially, my style has changed very little in all that time, except I don't wear my hair long any more.

Blue jeans or overalls.

Combat boots.

Black t-shirt with some kind of logo--usually Harley-Davidson.

A baseball cap with some railroad patches sewn on it.

A camouflage field jacket or a denim "chore" jacket when it gets cold. (I used to wear olive drab, but they don't make them any more.)

A 9mm Browning Hi-Power in an inside-the-pants holster.

Fuck fashion---IT DON'T MEAN SHIT. Wear whatever you want WITHOUT REGARD TO WHAT IS "COOL."

15. GI Jew

GI Jew New Jack

Ex fuckin zacktly.... what is cool to some will make you look like a dumbass to others. And if you go around caring what others think all the time you'll be on a goose chase, a wild one.

For example, what KaBar chooses to wear, some may think is cool, other's may think it sucks... but does KaBar care? No. Is KaBar the one wearing the clothes? Yes. That is all that matters. Be happy being yourself.

I do believe that I heard it on this board one time a while back:

Pleasing others is not such an amazing thing.