Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whats up with LONGBOARDS

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by --zeSto--, Jul 16, 2001.

1. --zeSto--

--zeSto-- Guest

maybe it's just me,
    but it seems like there are way too many people on longboards.
    All of the design types (you know them,
    geek chic glasses and 1 sholder bags)
    are crusing around on longboards.
    Are the the new 'scooter'?

personally I think If a board cant noseslide
    it's not worth having.

2. Lush

Lush Member

I know a guy who has been riding a long board for years. It's not very popular out where I live. Personally I don't think I'd ever be able to do anything on a skateboard. I'd be too afraid of getting splattered on the pavement. Anyway this guy is really good, and he has some of the cooled injury stories (from riding his long board) you'll ever hear.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

3. MASk!

MASk! Senior Member

hippies they love them shits.

4. OGBforMumia

OGBforMumia Member

there was an outburst of gettin them where i live. im with zesto on this. even though i cant skateboard as well as i could. i just dont like em. you hear I JUST DONT!

5. Gnes 37

Gnes 37 Veteran Member

i bust a 360 flip on my longboard everytime

6. MOOGLE?

MOOGLE? 12oz Loyalist

i own a shoulder bag and wear geek glasses http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>
    but thats kept me from getting arested sooo many times especialy on my think longboared.
    try this. top speed 15 mph downhill and the busdriver that just yelled at me for scribing the front of the bus runs over the back end of my board causing me to instantly flip into the air and land on my shoulderbag and slide ond rocky ass asphalt for what seemed lik ten minutes but was about ten feet and my longboard rolls right into my ankle bruising the shit out of it and the faggot as bus driver got away bloody and bruised i hat to walk three miles back to my house bleeding from my face both palms one knee all up and down my arms and my cd player totaled. viva la longboard.
    and from that day on i will never eat fried
    jello

7. platapie

platapie Guest

you kan rock pretty qwik on those thigns going down hill.

8. tue skinny

tue skinny Elite Member

i dont like long boards for some reason i mean i skateboard and all and do ill tricks but a long board is for ridin around places i dont see how gnes can 360flip with one maybe im rong but i think thats impossible until i see it done

9. MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega

MisPantalonesEstaEnfuega Veteran Member

Ummm...I don't see a lot of em here, a lot of kids use regular boards. My friend Dennis has one, and I painted it for him. But I think long boards are big the shore.

------------------
    Girls suck.

10. jades_blue

jades_blue Senior Member

I seen some pacsun/abercrombie wearin' girls ridin' them things.. here in these parts -- pretty trendy if you ask me.