whats up with LONGBOARDS

Guest --zeSto--

Guest --zeSto--

maybe it's just me,

but it seems like there are way too many people on longboards.

All of the design types (you know them,

geek chic glasses and 1 sholder bags)

are crusing around on longboards.

Are the the new 'scooter'?

personally I think If a board cant noseslide

it's not worth having.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I know a guy who has been riding a long board for years. It's not very popular out where I live. Personally I don't think I'd ever be able to do anything on a skateboard. I'd be too afraid of getting splattered on the pavement. Anyway this guy is really good, and he has some of the cooled injury stories (from riding his long board) you'll ever hear.

------------------

you are beautiful, just not on the inside

i own a shoulder bag and wear geek glasses http://www.12ozprophet.com/ubb//frown.gif'>

but thats kept me from getting arested sooo many times especialy on my think longboared.

try this. top speed 15 mph downhill and the busdriver that just yelled at me for scribing the front of the bus runs over the back end of my board causing me to instantly flip into the air and land on my shoulderbag and slide ond rocky ass asphalt for what seemed lik ten minutes but was about ten feet and my longboard rolls right into my ankle bruising the shit out of it and the faggot as bus driver got away bloody and bruised i hat to walk three miles back to my house bleeding from my face both palms one knee all up and down my arms and my cd player totaled. viva la longboard.

and from that day on i will never eat fried

jello

Archived