Im drunk, bear with me..

Why is it everytime I meet someone from Boston theres:

A. Alot of shit talking

B. Alot of slurred speech

C. A fight.

D. ALL OF THE ABOVE.

(CORRECT ANSWER: D )

Made the mistake of going to a college bar/club in my area tonight.:shakehead:

While there a couple friends/roomates and I were standing up at the bar, getting drinks and this shit ton of girls roll in the door. Now were surrounded by a bunch of screaming sorority bitches on their "senior" bar crawl. Immediatley we get hit up for drinks.."Its OUR senior bar crawl..".."You have to buy us a drink, come on!!"..most of them were falling out of their chairs or holding on to one another not to fall over. OUT OF NOWHERE this guy comes flying in all short yelling "WHY DONT YOU GET THEM A DRINK??" I tell the guy nicely that we got limited funds and they seem to be just fine without one. Guy litereally wigs the fuck out, saying some shit about how in BAAAWSTON, that shit wouldnt fly. One of my friends informed him he wasnt in BAWWWSTON, and the next thing I know Im on my ass next to the bar. Mother fucker punched me IN THE BACK OF THE HEAD?! I look around and realize the guys layin next to me on top of one of sorority bitches.

Im proud to say that watching ultimate fighting paid off when I put my new BAWWWSTON friend in an armbar while my buddies got a few kicks in before the bouncer got over to us.

Best parts of the story are:

Dude from boston screamed like a little pussy when I got ahold of him.

Dude ran over two girls to get to me, when he landed on the one, he crushed her face into the metal foot rail surrounding the bottom of the bar. The girl lost one tooth and had another chipped pretty bad. :D

So this is my third or fourth run in with a kid from boston whom there has been a fight with. Its a 100% fight scenerio..

A roomate of mine in college was from Boston and would get drunk and act like a douche bag so badly that everyone I knew would just stay away from him cause you knew you would be dragged into a fight over some petty shit.

yeah. Theres drama for you.

Im drunk and got diarhhea mouth..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the guy probly kicked your ass just admit it

I think it would have been a good fight if the guy waited until there wasnt girls he had to run through and didnt hit me in the back of the head. Now I got a big knob back there, and I didnt even get to punch the guy in the face.

At least I got a good story out of it.

Btw: Why you riding my dick?:confused:

No homo.

I think it would have been a good fight if the guy waited until there wasnt girls he had to run through and didnt hit me in the back of the head. Now I got a big knob back there, and I didnt even get to punch the guy in the face.

At least I got a good story out of it.

Btw: Why you riding my dick?:confused:

No homo.

okay klitschko,

great so you got banged out by some clown and a bunch a broads and didnt even get a shot in? watch out for this guy in a dark alley..

not really sure where the dick riding reference came from still scratching my head over that ....but it looked cool when you said it and the smiley was cute too...get em outta here...

YEAH, PERHAPS. I FIND IT MORE COMMON IN THE MANUAL LABOR WORKING FORCE THAN ANYTHING. HEARING A BUNCH OF BOSTON CONSTRUCTION WORKERS TALKING SHIT OVER CAN BE AMUSING.

THE PEOPLE I KNOW FROM BOSTON DON'T HAVE ACCENTS, BUT THAT IS PROBABLY A WHOLE OTHER ISSUE. I HAD ONE WHEN I WAS MUCH YOUNGER, BUT IT FADED. I BELIEVE IT FADED WHEN I REALIZED HOW STUPID IT SOUNDS. I RECENTLY FOUND AN AUDIO TAPE OF ME AND A FRIEND TALKING THAT I RECORDED WHEN I WAS IN 8TH GRADE...I SOUNDED LIKE AN ASSHOLE. HAIL MARY.