what's up w/ girls manipulating your lonliness to be freinds?

Vanity

ok... i asked this chick out.. which is a phenominal (sp?) feat for me.. she said yes.....

but while we were, out she revealed she had a bf of 4 years, and then proceeded to victimize me because i was different form her.

wtf? if ya'll hve a bf, jsut say so instead of wasting my time and money on a friggine 4 dollar glass of beer.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

damn vanity that fucking sucks....what i bitch, you seemed pretty hype about that shit too...you still plan to just talk with her, because i wouldnt...in fact, id be pissed, and i would let her know i was pissed...i i would say 'fuck you!' straight to her face as loud as i could...but hey, thats just me....

no fool, you should have asked her. You just played yourself. I wont front because manipulating girls/ using girls is all my good friend ever does and if it wasnt for those dumb women I probably wouldnt be taking bong rips of endo and smoking chocolate blunts everyday..

so yeah - thats your bad.

Guest KONFLIKT

LISTEN TO THIS ONE

I FOUND OUT FROM A FRIEND THAT A GIRL THAT I HAD BEEN EYEING FOR A WHILE THOUGHT I WAS A HOTTIE. SO I GO SEE WHATS UP GET HER # AND WE HIT IT OFF. THREE DAYS LATER IM HITTEN IT AND GETTIN MAD HEAD (SHE WAS GOOOOOOOOOOOD TO!) NE WAYS, A COUPLE DAYS AFTER THIS SHE TELLS ME SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!!! I WAS LIKE WTF! BUT SHE SAID THAT SHE WAS GOING TO DUMP HIM FOR ME. WELL ONE NIGHT SHES OVER AT MY HOUSE AND WERE YOU KNOW, AND THE PHONE RINGS. I PICK IT UP AND ITS HIM!!! HOLLY SHIT THIS DUDES LIKE 21 YRS OLD AND AT THE TIME I WAS 17 SHE WAS 18. SHE GETS ON THE PHONE AND HE WANTS TO KNOW WHERE I LIVE SO HE CAN PICK HER UP. SHE SAYS MEET ME AT THE PIZZA PLACE THAT WAS TWO BLOCKS FROM MY HOUSE. AT THIS TIME THE FRIEND THAT TOLD ME ABOUT HER WAS COMMING OVER AND SEES HER ON THE STREET. SO HE SAYS WHERE YOU GOING. SHE SAYS THE PIZZA PLACE. SO HE OFFERS HER A RIDE. ON THE WAY THERE HER BOYFRIEND SEES HER IN THE CAR WIT MY FRIEND AND CHASES HIM DOWN. WHEN MY FRIEND STOPS THE GIRLS BF AND BRO HOP OUT AND HER BF PUNCHES MY FRIEND THROUGH THE WINDOW AND SAYS ARE YOU ........ (MY NAME) AND HE SAYS NO. OS THE BF,GIRL AND BRO BOUNCE OUTTA THERE. ME AND MY FRIENDS FOUND OUTTA BOUT THIS AND WHEN THE SUCKA CAME TO SCHOOL TO PICK HER UP THE NEXT DAY WE HAD HEADS FROM ALL ROUND THE CITY AT THE SCHOOL WAITING. WE FUCKED HIM UP I TOLD HER NEVER TALK TO ME AGAIN AND THAT WAS IT.

THIS IS THE BEST PART: SHES PREGNANT WIT HIS KID NOW HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Originally posted by Ms.Bombastic

NO NOT DAMN GIRLS!!!

(well in this case yes, but you better watch yourself When ma boy!)

Love always,

"Wifey" wink wink

well umm yea i didnt mean you, umm yeah i meant every other girl, yeah thats what i meant :o

ill shit girls do...

man girls confuse me....

recently this girl i knew gave me the idea that she was interested,and went away for a lil while, and when she came back i was like sick got her number and started calling her...talkin to her for ages on the phone and going out with her etc etc...now we hadnt actually had any more physical contact than kiss hello goodbye but we were holding hands an shit so im feeling like yeah its all cool

anyway were at thebeahc the other day and she just says "oh i need to tell you something...i really like you and dont want to ruin our friendship...and im seeing someone"

i shook my head and walked off....

when i talked to her next on the phone she started crying and tellin me how much she likes me and all this shit and how she wants me to be there for her if this falls through...

dems da breaks i guess....

Originally posted by eon135

when i talked to her next on the phone she started crying and tellin me how much she likes me and all this shit and how she wants me to be there for her if this falls through...

that just isnt right, i used to be the kinda guy that would give into that kinda bullshit but not anymore, tell her to grow up and make a decision

Originally posted by sectorTVA

damn vanity that fucking sucks....what i bitch, you seemed pretty hype about that shit too...you still plan to just talk with her, because i wouldnt...in fact, id be pissed, and i would let her know i was pissed...i i would say 'fuck you!' straight to her face as loud as i could...but hey, thats just me....

(

Yep, that's what you do if you wanna be labled an asshole. Don't freak, you're only upsetting yourself, and move on. VERY simple.

And please don't dump all us girls with the antics of a few morons........, if I did that, I wouldn't have some of my best friends....i.e.e all the bloke friends I ever had......(not aimed at sector specifically, just you boys in general).

I see WAY too much of this "I thought this girl was into me but she had a boyfriend, what a bitch" bullshit. You want clarification, ask for it dumbass! Otherwise it's no-one fault but your own!

Re: to clarify...

Originally posted by Iris

are the same guys complaining about chicks they like having boyfriends the same people who bla bla bla on how cool it is to cheat on their girls? wtf?

I'd like to think that it's the same people that are responsible for EVERYTHING I don't like on the forum. that way I don't lose my faith in humanity, because it's only a FEW gits............................................;)

Re: Re: to clarify...

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

I'd like to think that it's the same people that are responsible for EVERYTHING I don't like on the forum. that way I don't lose my faith in humanity, because it's only a FEW gits............................................;)

are you foreign or do you talk cool on purpose?

rock

Re: Re: Re: to clarify...

Originally posted by Iris

are you foreign or do you talk cool on purpose?

rock

both :P

I felt "git" would convey the particular sort of moron I was thinking of.......................................Was something else I said? Now I am paranoid......................:lick:

Archived