whats up my 12oz!!

WhAt_dA_fUcK

whats up everyone im sorry i havent been on lately...i just got my internet and computer..majority of the people probably will not recognize me but her i am

and on a side note i will be going to new york city for 12 days so if anyone wants to party and shit give me a hollar!...and hook me up with some females too!...i had to ask....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

umm right now im still in the states...i will be going on deployment in june...but fortunately for me its not iraq i will be spending it in italy,spain, greece mainly countries of the mediterranian region...which ultimately means alot of drinkin / partying will commence..i dont have to go back to that fucking country for the rest of my life...

im going to new york city for fleet week...which means ill be doing parades and stuff like that

Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK@May 8 2005, 11:12 PM

i will be going on deployment in june...but fortunately for me its not iraq i will be spending it in italy,spain, greece mainly countries of the mediterranian region...which ultimately means alot of drinkin / partying will commence..i dont have to go back to that fucking country for the rest of my life...

Glad you made it out of there, homie.....

Guest imported_Tesseract
Originally posted by WhAt_dA_fUcK@May 9 2005, 01:12 AM

umm right now im still in the states...i will be going on deployment in june...but fortunately for me its not iraq i will be spending it in italy,spain, greece mainly countries of the mediterranian region...which ultimately means alot of drinkin / partying will commence..i dont have to go back to that fucking country for the rest of my life...

Good to hear you're safe and out of iraq for ever, if they send you to greece, you'll probably be in krete AKA dope summers ahead, holler