what's there to do in cincinatti?

va-rebble

i'm from virginia, campin out in dayton for a few weeks, and i'm havin trouble accessing info on what to do for nightlife in cincinatti.

i hear dibbs hosts a party every wednesday?

or is there anything goin on new years eve,

anyone down to do some painting with a random scumbag?

or sumthin like a place where a bunch of graffhoes(bitches that are into writers) hang out at...

thanks to all those that reply.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I stopped in cincinatti once on the way back to cleveland from kentucky... damn, I don't know how bad I wanna go back there.. It was a saturday, and downtown there's absolutely nothing to do except visit the library and theres one coffee shop i think....

but on the other hand cleveland fucking sucks... (but if you're that bored come on up and paint with us - mulletcore@yahoo.com)

Originally posted by SmellyCouch

cincinnati is great for cheap paint. whenever i go there to visit my parents - my moms drives me around to all the big lots and meijers and home depots and i go back to NY with a trunkload of rusto. otherwise there is absolutely nothing to do there. its the biggest collection of rednecks i've ever seen.

^The Big Lots tip is dead. They haven't had good paint in over a year. There is more to do here than you think. Depends on what you like to do and what your into.

Every weds in Cincy is a hip hop night. Well there is one at a different place every night almost. But on Weds the place is Top Cats. Lots of college girls usually. Right off the UC campus. So drunk sluts.

• 5 months later...
Guest natiboi

cincy is the bomb. its got mad places to bomb and a tite city to walk through. every sat. you can drive an hour or so to dayton to catch a rave with sum ill djs. the opertunitys are endless

Archived