Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at [email protected] and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

what's there to do in cincinatti?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by va-rebble, Dec 28, 2001.

1. va-rebble

va-rebble New Jack

i'm from virginia, campin out in dayton for a few weeks, and i'm havin trouble accessing info on what to do for nightlife in cincinatti.
    i hear dibbs hosts a party every wednesday?
    or is there anything goin on new years eve,
    anyone down to do some painting with a random scumbag?
    or sumthin like a place where a bunch of graffhoes(bitches that are into writers) hang out at...
    thanks to all those that reply.

2. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

id be carefull of dibbs, he's known to beat kids nearly to death then piss down their throats...

3. va-rebble

va-rebble New Jack

i'm over the age of 21
    thanks for tha warning but i caught dibbs takin pictures of my shit...
    that would be real cool for him to end up beatin me down for no apparent reason. all i want to do is hear some good music

4. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Yeah that shit's on Wedensday. He does that shit w/my boy Nonekned from Fairborne. There's a huge fucking place round those parts.

5. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

Doesn't he just force them to drink gallons upon gallons of milk?

6. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

i have an hours worth of video of just that, dont be suprised if you make vol. 2 :)

7. EL MASKO

EL MASKO Elite Member

8. seeking

seeking Dirty Dozen Crew

naw man, he's skinny now... the all meat diet...

9. va-rebble

va-rebble New Jack

bufme1....
    are you who i think you are, how else could you know i only painted one day last time i was in chitown.
    p's
    i'll be back

10. ZackAttack

ZackAttack Senior Member

I stopped in cincinatti once on the way back to cleveland from kentucky... damn, I don't know how bad I wanna go back there.. It was a saturday, and downtown there's absolutely nothing to do except visit the library and theres one coffee shop i think....

but on the other hand cleveland fucking sucks... (but if you're that bored come on up and paint with us - [email protected])

11. SmellyCouch

SmellyCouch New Jack

12. Zack Morris

Zack Morris Veteran Member

dibbs looks like he should paly guitar in pantera..that goatee of his is off the hook.

13. deznatori

deznatori Veteran Member

^The Big Lots tip is dead. They haven't had good paint in over a year. There is more to do here than you think. Depends on what you like to do and what your into.

Every weds in Cincy is a hip hop night. Well there is one at a different place every night almost. But on Weds the place is Top Cats. Lots of college girls usually. Right off the UC campus. So drunk sluts.

14. got tha feva

got tha feva Guest

I'm in Dayton and in the loop. haha no I'm not really. but I could hook you up with some ideas on what to do and when to do it in Dayton, Cincy, or Columbus.

Drop me an email [email protected]
    Or AIM popsicleorange

Prude

15. natiboi

natiboi Guest

cincy is the bomb. its got mad places to bomb and a tite city to walk through. every sat. you can drive an hour or so to dayton to catch a rave with sum ill djs. the opertunitys are endless