Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

WHATS THE WORST JOB YOU EVER DID?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by khaotic970, Oct 14, 2003.

1. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

Now being that im mexican and all ive done some pretty fucked up jobs..
    heres some shit face pee on jobs i did and some not so bad jobs

@ 12 years old: I wanted a new bike so I worked at this sweat shop sorting patatoes dude noone spoke english and there were mice and patatoes everywhere!!

after high school desperate as fuck but stupid thinking: carls jr I worked there for 2 weeks my sister was the boss and she says to this day i was the best fry boy!! fuck me also it was kind of cool me and this fat kid would make combo burgers for ourself.. pimp shit but greasy job

Girlfriend bitches about me not having a job so she: Hooks me up at this deli that shes working at and the fuckin bosses hate mexicans but have to hire them!! fuk i was stuck dishwashing

Girlfriend bitches once again and promises this job will be better: SO she gets me on at this retail store called Tuesday Morning! Pimp store I stole like 4 whiskey bottle sets everything for our house and my girl was assistant manager so we would have occasional sex while the store was closed for holiday stocking!!

Dad tells me if i want to make $200 this weekend doing odd job with him: so im like fuck yeah paint money so were driving to the middle of nowhere pull up to this farm house get attacked by dogs and have to pick up hay stacks and throw them on a truck!! did it for like 5 hrs threw up on the truck and fuckin collapsed! Wasnt so bad when we left we went to circle k this conveince store and baught scratch tickets and won 50 bucks!!

Dad once again tells me if I want to make some extra money on the weekend: once again im like yeah cause he promises its not like the last one so we go to this vacant appartment building and have to paint every appartment I swear that place was haunted!!

This is just a short list of fucked up jobs i had to do I have many more but for anyone out there going thru this shit there is a light at the end of the tunnel with sick pieces!!! I now work for a major phone company provisioning 800 numbers and get to dress up and flirt with hot chicks

2. Swiffer Jet

Swiffer Jet Elite Member

i currently work at a fast food place grilling patties.

3. SteveAustin

SteveAustin Veteran Member

I cleaned the floors of a butcher shop in high school. Fat is a bitch to get out of a textured floor. I'd be soaking wet (really fun in the winter)and smell like meat when I was done. Nasty ass job I'll never do again. I still enjoy a juicy steak though.

4. sludgenuts

sludgenuts Member

i am currently the captain of a boat. i am sailing to my freedom as we speak. before that i was a truck driver.

5. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

Damn sounds like writers know how to put in work
    truck driver would be great to graff you could paint other rigs and towns. rest areas could be cool

6. Telo

Telo Elite Member

My worst job ever? roofing three stories up in the 100 degree humid weather on the black ass shingles.. and dirt/fiberglass shards all up in your eyes combining with gallons of sweat.. not fun/..

7. BROWNer

BROWNer Guest

first off, i wanna say that any and all physical labour jobs suck shit.
    floor cleaning jobs suck. i did that once for about 2 hours and said 'see ya'.
    when i was real young i did janitorial shit. my boss was this creepy old smelly
    motherfucker who used to scream on me for super minor fuck ups. he even
    yelled at me when i tried to take some initiative and get other things done
    that he hadn't specifically told me to do.
    also when i was really young my dad hooked me up with this retard job that i did out of my parents garage. it was making small, looped things of whipper snipper wiring. repetitive, boring, and it was piecework.

but by far the worst job i ever did, which i did for 7 fucking years, was treeplanting.
    the only reason i did it for so long was becuz the money was really good, you're outside is some wicked areas, you get to see bears up close, the people were super cool, there was no real stress(all you do is work in the sun, get in amazing shape, come home and dinner is waiting for you, smoke some weed, goof off for a bit with friends and go to bed in your tent)and you can tell your boss(foreman) to suck your dick if you don't feel like working hard on any given day. but beyond those factors it is without a doubt one of the hardest labour jobs out there. 10hours straight walking around and over fucked up clear cuts with 50+pounds of small trees on your hips bending over 1500-3000 times a day. i also did this job in the winter, so basically same shit(no tents, no meals waiting) but we're talking 10hours in the cold rain, and sometimes snow.

8. spottybot

spottybot Member

i was a truck driver in england the hours are long and you never know when your gonna get home sometimes you go monday then get home friday..
    my woman just left her job (and i,ve been a house dad for 2 years)
    so my turn to return to work..
    went for a factory job and i got it,but when i got home and worked out the money "i would be taken home £145 per week,which is boys money
    i,ve got 3 kids 2 support" so they can go fuck themselfs not doing that,just got a part time job and ok i,am worse off but i start at 6pm finish at 9,30pm just driving a little van...so iam on the look out 4 another daytime job when we should be ok money wise.........
    with the money some people want to pay people to work
    "i can see why this country is fucked"........sorry for the ranting :lol:

9. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

yeah hell yeah i bulit trusses for houses and it was inside pretty cool i mean we got to eat sunflower seeds listen to a huge stereo but then they threw my ass outside to rack the trusses and I fucked up my ankle and got workmens comp baby!! 11.50 an hr job and then after workemns comp they laid me off cause i was like the youngest one there

10. ubejinxed

ubejinxed Veteran Member

i don't think any of my jobs were really shitty

coffee shop cashier
    sailing instructor - 2x
    boating retailer cashier
    food server (this was the worst one)
    school bus driver - in college, cool shit

then professional life

i don't know why you guys take those jobs, there are so many out there that aren't painful and only take a bit of effort to get them.

11. shaolinmasta

shaolinmasta Veteran Member

my worst job would have to be paper delivery waking up at 5:30 to deliver papers to dickheads then go to school and sleep i hated it.

12. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

So this is what I got from your post:

You blame the fact that you are lazy on the fact that you are Mexican. Other than the last job you mentioned (the one you hold now) all of your jobs have been given to you because one of your friends and/or relatives have already maintained a job there. Your girlfriend had to force you to get a job. Twice. You steal from your place of business. You complain about 5 hours of labor. You are just a lazy fuck. It has nothing to do with your race.

13. iloveboxcars

iloveboxcars 12oz Royalty

Another thing I forgot to mention is you haven't held a job for longer than 2 weeks. But it's still everyone else's fault because you're Mexican.

14. caL

caL Senior Member

bag boy at a grocery store.

15. khaotic970

khaotic970 New Jack

its people like you that make me stay at fast food joints and spit in the food be carefull asshole and being mexican means alot in the shity workforce but when you build a resume up the higher corporations look at you cause they have to hire minoritys!! So yeah i been at my job now going on a year with PTO coming beotch