What's the story?

Smart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

while justin awaited his size 40 pants to dry, rob looked in the trash can for the lost wigger pendant of light. he knew his friend had thrown it away before the gay wigger intercourse had begun, but all that action had jumbled his mind. justin was more patient, justin knew rob was gonna find it, after all, rob was the gayest of all the thugs in his small alabama town.

"Knees" the butch of the homo opperation stands around nonchalantly eating cheetos waiting for his llife partner to apply oral pressure to his anus. The smell makes his life partner empty a trash can and dry heave for a few moments as he reconsiders this whole 'gay' thing. "Knees" is getting impatient.

as ace wakes up with a gigantor kool-aid grin and with his pants down past his nubby knees and engulfing his massive cankles he is overcome with an ugent case of munchies...reaching for the nearest of edible objects scattered throughout his room, he grabs a blind handfull and pops the tasty vittles into his eager gullet...ace cant exactly pinpoint it...but these cheetos taste unusually salty to his tounge..."these cheetos must be stale" he thinks to himself "ive never had cheetos THIS chewy before...hrmmm...."

meanwhile gary searches the nasty little trashcan he keeps next to his bed, where he is absolutely positive he had thrown that used rubber from last nights homo exploits....he looks high and low but to no avail.....his memory is blank. "fucking extacy" he exclaims."fucking extacy..."

sneak snickers, for he was the only one sober that night. relishing every moment, slowly replaying every second from the homo tryst only hours past, he giggles while masturbating furiously, taking pictures at whim of his confused, drugged up buddies...."i hope i didnt hurt him" he thinks to himeself "i mustve though, its evident by his obviouse bout of violent vomiting into the cum bin..." sneak closes his eyes, inserts the smallest of his three fingers into his anus and reaches his climax....

Guest sneak
Originally posted by SleepAnDream

sneak snickers, for he was the only one sober that night. relishing every moment, slowly replaying every second from the homo tryst only hours past, he giggles while masturbating furiously, taking pictures at whim of his confused, drugged up buddies...."i hope i didnt hurt him" he thinks to himeself "i mustve though, its evident by his obviouse bout of violent vomiting into the cum bin..." sneak closes his eyes, inserts the smallest of his three fingers into his anus and reaches his climax....

should i be flattered that some one thinks of me in that way?

or just plain ol scared??

Originally posted by nomadawhat

it was the ol' hole in the bottom of the cheetos bag trick....then after a few handfull's of chester cheesiness, he got another type of handfull... then had to toss the cheetos..

hahaha

ok the dude in the hat lost the lil thing that holds his belt together...so his friend tells him to look in the garbage but him being a wigger he goes..."nah homie this shit is tight...its what everyones gonna be wearin" (sorry im white...i cant do a gangster impression) so anyways his friend tries to convince him that its not cool so he just turns around eating his cheetos and goes on ignoring his friend thinking that its the latest fashion

Archived