Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

1. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum...
    You are currently logged out and viewing our forum as a guest which only allows limited access to our discussions, photos and other forum features. If you are a 12ozProphet Member please login to get the full experience.

If you are not a 12ozProphet Member, please take a moment to register to gain full access to our website and all of its features. As a 12ozProphet Member you will be able to post comments, start discussions, communicate privately with other members and access members-only content. Registration is fast, simple and free, so join today and be a part of the largest and longest running Graffiti, Art, Style & Culture forum online.

Please note, if you are a 12ozProphet Member and are locked out of your account, you can recover your account using the 'lost password' link in the login form. If you no longer have access to the email you registered with, please email us at info@12ozprophet.com and we'll help you recover your account. Welcome to the 12ozProphet Forum (and don't forget to follow @12ozprophet in Instagram)!

whats the shortest,longest,and your average times having sex?

Discussion in 'Channel Zero' started by meta4, May 23, 2001.

1. meta4

meta4 Guest

my shortest was like 5 minutes my longest was an hour and my average is only like 15,make your sex life public,or make fun of mine,i really dont give a fiddddddduck

2. fr8oholic

fr8oholic Veteran Member

longest..

well percocets will work wonders.. let's just say the chick was urging me to hurry up and finish. some chicks are sensitive after a few hours of action..

3. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

going tooooo long is definitely a nono. I pretend and think about racecars untill the girlie creams, then i cream. that built a solid repatation for me and my penis i'd say. BUUUUUT, now that i'm locked into the long term thing, im in it to win it so to speak.

4. dBUSH

dBUSH Guest

The shortest was definately the 2 times against the library of the local public college. We were at a banquet, her dress was too small. I couldn't control myself and she didn't mind at all. On the longest... I couldnt tell you. I think I was fucking in my sleep.

5. jungle cat

jungle cat Elite Member

i use a similar technique hesh. i either count.. or sing the abc's in my head.. or think about philosiphical ideas. it usually holds me up long enough.. but.. it doesnt matter.. i make the girl cream with my tongue before anything else goes in her.

------------------
    yes.. yes i am.

6. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

I think secret needs to respond to this question.
    As for me, uh, average is probably 15 but as long as I'm still having sex, I don't care.

7. Christ Puncher Oner

Christ Puncher Oner Member

yo im quick to bust a nutt cause i got no time for these hoes! please believe it!

8. BoB Hope ONER

BoB Hope ONER Elite Member

christ punch is back in effect like whoa ismssss fah wicked dayszzzz

9. nemersion

nemersion Junior Member

im flattered?

------------------
    poop

10. marmuchian

marmuchian Senior Member

average:7 minutes
    longest:45-hour
    shortes:3-4 strokes

11. HESHIANDET

HESHIANDET Guest

ewwwwww, hahahaha. i gotta watch my mouth. I didn't know we were talking about fine dining. I eat ***** like its my job.

12. DoSeR

DoSeR Senior Member

haha shortest about 5 mins average about 25 minutes longest like a hour and a few minutes but i dont like going that long man as soon as she cum you best belive im done too and i like to think about weird shit too just dont think about sex and you last way longer

13. meta4

meta4 Guest

wow it looks like im not doing so bad after all,keep it comin fellas,ladies dont be discouraged,this is for you too....

[This message has been edited by meta4 (edited 05-24-2001).]

14. teister

teister Senior Member

my shortest was the first time. I couldn't believe my dack was up that and I busted in like 3 thrusts. My longest never really ended. I was with this girl and it was like the third time that night. We went for like an hour and a half before she decided she was through. Then in the morning she was complaining about being too sore to walk. Average is probably about half an hour or so. Yeah, the girl definitely gets the tongue first. Then either she cums or she decides she doesn't want to wait to get me in her. If the girl cums while I'm in her I'm definitely cumming with her cause that ish is just too sexy with her screaming and stuff.

15. Seym1has2no3fiends

Seym1has2no3fiends Elite Member

my first time was like 6 minutes... but that's unfortunately not the shortest.